Sheffield Setlist Party

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Looks like we're in for a carbon-copy of Glasgow, maybe with MW after One (I guess that would make it a carbon-copy of London I). I don't feel guilty about complaining this time because I am actually legally sanctioned via my U2.com membership in listening to tonight's show. :D

And HBP is by far my favorite HP movie to date... they butchered OOTP, but they did a good job with this one. It's still very different from the book, but it actually works this time and they did what they had to for it to fit into two and a half hours. The two DH movies will be stunning... they're trying to get them as close to the books as possible.

Yes, I am a Harry Potter nerd... I'm re-reading the whole series right now, for the second time this summer.

i have a timezone question. i used google to see what time it is in Sheffield, and it says 5:17, but i thought it would be 6:17 now. so, which is it?

"Yes, I am a Harry Potter nerd... I'm re-reading the whole series right now, for the second time this summer."

You sound like my daughter. She had to read the entire saga again before she saw the movie!

Oops. The first part is a quote.

"Yes, I am a Harry Potter nerd... I'm re-reading the whole series right now, for the second time this summer."

You sound like my daughter. She had to read the entire saga again before she saw the movie!

Oops. The first part is a quote.

I think I'm going to make it a summer tradition... re-read the entire series twice. :D

I always forget how much I love the books when I go nine months without reading them.

Hi everyone :wave:

It is 17.28 in the UK now

:wave::wave::wave:

Here, have a brownie:
brownies1.jpg

I was watching TV the other day and there was a commercial for the U2 360 concert here in Atlanta! :rockon: Has anyone else ever seen a commercial for a specific gig on TV before? I don't watch much TV so I don't know if this is common.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom