Seville - Setlist Party # 1

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

ramblin rose

Site Team
Staff member
Woohoo, show day!!! It's 5:20PM in Seville.

The GA line is formed and apparently it's a beautiful day!!

170107556.jpg

Last edited:
:wave:

I'm at work, so there will probably be a great live audio and HD video feed (that I won't be able to access) :grumpy:

Last edited:
From Cathal

me_and_U2 Scorchio in Sevilla. Luckily the GA queue is in the blessed shade. First in queue got here on Monday!

:wave: Hey there.

I won't be able to follow the party, though I'll be back halfway. Have extra karate trainings at a different school at 7.30till 9pm.(their sensei will be handling the black belt exams so I get extra credit for training with them).
Hope to be back and showered by 10. Which could be right in time for the surprises I hope! :D

special show tonight with todays news that aung san suu kyi will be released in november!!

special show tonight with todays news that aung san suu kyi will be released in november!!

hmm, I find that a little hard to believe, sounds like a publicity stunt from the government

AFP: Myanmar to free Suu Kyi days after election: officials

Thailand-based analyst Aung Naing Oo said any release would come with conditions and she "won't be free to go out".

"It's a military dictatorship. No matter what the legal background of the issue -- if they don't want to release her, she won't be released," he said. "I'll believe it when I see it".
Put me under the "I'll believe it when I see it" camp too. I suspect Bono will be with us on that one.

Hm, I'd love to believe it, but after all these years of house arrest? Let's see what happens. It would be great!
They'll release and then arrest her again later that week after she opens her mouth.

I seriously doubt she'll really be "free". At least not "free" in the way that we know it.

Thailand-based analyst Aung Naing Oo said any release would come with conditions and she "won't be free to go out".

:huh:

Yeah, sounds great.

Wow, whatever happens, I imagine Bono will mention it. That could mean the end of MLK and Walk On by the time I go to Auckland in November!!!

Yay, new slots might open in the setlist. :hyper: I guess I should be prepared for Stuck to make the regular rotation. :sad:

:wave: Hello everyone. Won't be able to stay long here 'cause of class again. So that means you'll have super special audio and new songs :wink:. Y'all did get Bad last Thursday :grumpy:

:wave: Hello everyone. Won't be able to stay long here 'cause of class again. So that means you'll have super special audio and new songs :wink:. Y'all did get Bad last Thursday :grumpy:

Oh the audio I had for Bad last week was pretty damn perfect! :wink: Almost as if I was hearing it live in person.....

Back
Top Bottom