Setlist Party! Washington, DC 9/29/09 FedEx Field

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
:wave:

I know. I'm already disappointed that Tampa is my last show and it's still over a week away :lol:

I know, me too. And I shouldn't be, because it will be my 4th show this tour. But I can't believe it will be awhile before I get to see them again!!!

I'm reaaaaaally hoping they announce a South American tour soon. That'd be fabulous! Anything to escape being trapped in The Tundra's Asshole.

I need to see a picture of this!

c2b683a741e8302a8d71b4b3b5cee8be1.jpg

Sorry to hear about getting laid off. :( That's gotta be frustrating. I hope you find another job soon and it is one that you're happy with. Glad you went to Boston! Were you GA? Did you meet up with anybody?

We were section 205, great sound. Didn't meet with anyone as we were traveling with another couple.. they weren't into that kind of thing. Oh well, hopefully next time

wooooot

Ground control to Major Tom....

every time I hear it I think of that scene in friends where chandler is singing it on video with 3-day growth and a wooden spoon

I think the coldest i have even been was in international falls Minnesota, it got to 30 below 0 up there when i was there once, i got out of the truck and my face felt frozen i just a few seconds, im like get me get to the south lands, i cant handle this kind of cold, that kind of cold will freeze vocal cords i would imagine pretty quick. yikes!!

welcome back lila! how was the meeting?

Meeting is in 20 minutes. :mad: I ran out to Hamburger Habit to get dinner for Maddy & I.

Lila! Remember Patti and Kristina from Hawaii? They're there right now in MD. Rail skankin' it between Bono and Edge. I told K not to drop her camera in the port-o-potty again. I think I actually felt her flip me off through the phone.

I remember Patti, but don't think I met Kristina :scratch: Very cool spot. I believe Amy & Jules are front rail as well, looked kinda center-ish in the FB photo I saw. Didn't know about the phone thang, LOL!!!

:wave: to all

May be some video on and off, who knows:

Qik | aaronrodriguez | Untitled

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom