Setlist Party! East Rutherford 1, 9/23/09

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello Everyone! Don't think I've ever posted before, but thought I might join in tonight. Die-hard Bruce fan and semi-die-hard U2 fan, but really don't want to do my homework and thought this might be a fun way to procrastinate and with the rumors swirling tonight seems like the perfect night.

Plus, I'm getting excited about my first U2 show of the tour in Atlanta in a couple of weeks!

Welcome!

Welcome!:wave: BRUUUUUCCEEE!!
Another ATL concert person! I think that makes about 7 or 8 of us. :lol:

Thanks everyone!

I am not looking forward to the acoustics in the GA Dome, but let's hope they can work some magic and it won't be all that bad.

airmarci: if anyone wants to know, no masks on the seats tonight

And catlhere - that wasn't the rumored soundchecked song :shifty: I put it in a spoiler on the first page.

The acoustics will suck in the dome. oh well.

Welcome and nice to see another ATL person in here. :wave:

Hey! :wave: My kids are finally going back to school tomorrow. Would have been nice if the Cobb county school board would've figured out the flooding issue before Monday when my daughter couldn't make it home from school. :doh: It took her over an hour to find a route home.

Hey! :wave: My kids are finally going back to school tomorrow. Would have been nice if the Cobb county school board would've figured out the flooding issue before Monday when my daughter couldn't make it home from school. :doh: It took her over an hour to find a route home.

Howdy Howdy.
I feel bad for those kids, teachers and staff at that Austell elementary school. I am thinking about volunteering to help with some of the clean up.

I have been reading the papers from there, it looks terrible in places, i hope the folks in ATL can get the help there they need soon.

No rain tonight! :)

No problems for me, so I can't complain. There are a lot of folks in bad shape though. :(

I donated some items today to a shelter.

Good evening to The One The Only MissVelvetDress:wave:

Hey I saw you on Timothy's Facebook but when I tried to click on your thingy it would not let me:sad:

While I walk I listen to a guy on the radio from Georgia:huh:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom