Paris I Setlist Party

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

FlamingRudy

The Fly
Sooo... since someone outside of the stadium just wrote that they are rehearsing Mysterious Ways... it´s time to prepare for the next setlist party! :hmm:

What do you think - which new songs will be played today? So far, the band played at least one new song each evening.

I dont think we should expect much different from what has been standard first night setlist. That is to say, they have the body of what they think works as a good base. There is room for changes throughout though. We may find 1 or 2 songs as yet unplayed this tour, but I expect songs 1-6 and from UC to MOS to stay solid tonight

I agree. The only spot for changes is basically between ISHFWILF and UK, and I think this will stay like this at least for the first leg. It´s kind of the improvisation block of each gig.

Edit: I have no idea how they played MW this afternoon, but it´s most likely that they did it acoustic (although I´d prefer the classic live version).

Well, of what was rehearsed, but is as yet unplayed, I think the best fitting sngs in that slot would be Drowning Man, Mysterious Ways and IGWSHA.

I would be delighted if any showed up. Al I ask for from them is solid, passionate performances, and hopefully some good bootlegs. I am happy with that. Get on your bootlegs!

haha i can see it now, the people who bitched about not having enough rockers will all be happy with elevation and MW, and then the people who where glad they where dropped will be the people bitching lol

I really wish I was going to this show! I friggin' love the Kaiser Chiefs, and it would be awesome to see them opening for U2.

Unfortunately, I'm just stuck at work, halfway across the world. At least there's this set-list party to look forward to- they've come to be a bright spot in my otherwise dismal workday. :)

Sound Check Paris.

n090626_02-8e4d0.jpg

finally....a show on the weekend, i can see any posted pics and check out any audio/video links without the stupid work filter!

-dan

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom