October 6th Atlanta Setlist Party!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
u2interference MUSE play 1 last song. Besides actually being able to see this close, the sound throbs & shudders, the bass & drums really get inside ya.

u2gigs Muse end with Time Is Running Out. Same set as Raleigh, but fairly different to previous sets played opening for U2.

If I'm able to get to a show next year, it will be GA. I've always wanted to try it and I want to meet some of you interferencers. I missed not going to the Boston meeting, but the folks we were with weren't into it :(

i've done kite live, that's pretty cool. when i look at the world would be pretty nice too - but the only thing i'd love to see off atyclb isn't even really on the album and they've only ever done it acoustic.

And I come bearing gifts:

jaslip-300x298.jpg

These kind of look like a drink we serve at the restaurant I work at. :hmm:

I have an announcement to make. I purchased the
Deluxe (2 CD and extended booklet)
version of the UF Remaster. I decided that
even if I got the cool hardback book and box, it would be hidden away in the corner of a room, eventually

yes a US tour is definite..hasn't been announced yet. I freaked when I heard that song!

This would make 2010 a very interesting year. I'm gonna rack up all the frequent flyer miles and hotel points to get me through next year's tour(s)!!

And yeah, Maps is my favorite Muse song, and I didn't miss United States of Eurasia at all... :reject:

were you at the upper tier? I was in Section 10 (upper tier on Adam's side) and I definitely heard echoes around midway through the show. You're right, it was not present throughout the whole show...

Top of first tier behind the stage Edge's Side:up:

We were suppose to be second tier section 25 but a CFS Employee saw Ba Ba on crutches & put us in the handicap section

Is it just me or does MUSE's Drummer look like Dana Carvey:ohmy:

Back
Top Bottom