Norman Oklahoma u2 setlist watch party

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

tkramer

War Child
Live from Oklahoma:
3rd show for me this tour. In line now. Red Zone. Only about 40 in line here. Regular ga line goes on and on. Black tarps cover both upperdecks. One of two reasons for this: 1. Upper deck at OU is very steep and very tall, tallest i've seen and the sight lines could be terrible there. Or 2. Ticket sales were not hot. You decide. Love seeing u2 in a college town. Claw looks even bigger here than Chicago.

Considering the setlists lately, this might be the most interesting part of the day. :-/ sorry, wasn't trying to offend.

It's fine that you started it. I haven't seen anything yet about a soundcheck

I don't think the setlist will be any different tonight. This years part of the tour is almost over and I can't see them breaking anything different out.

I'll report on fergie's outfit. Maybe that will change it up. :p
Fergie Shmergie. The question is is her husband there?
News_Josh_Duhamel_Las_Vegas.jpg

Hello Josh :)

Hope everyone has a good time at the show tonight.

~back to lurking~

I predict a snippet of something from the "Oklahoma!" musical.

Bono's going to sing something about the Claw being as high as an elephant's eye, or how The Edge's guitar sounds come sweepin' down the plain.

'lo, all! :wave:

I'm still recovering from Houston on Wednesday. That show was incredible. I'm going through a bit of withdrawal right now... but I have Interference to keep me happy, and a whole slate of tour dates next year to look forward too (not to mention, probably a new album entirely to go with them)! :drool:

Also, this setlist will suck unless they drop Still Haven't Found and play Disappearing Act in its stead... because they should know that the song leaked, and time its live debut for when Interference has the leak. :wink:

I saw that thread about the leak. I think I can wait till the TUF remaster comes out

Live from Oklahoma:
3rd show for me this tour. In line now. Red Zone. Only about 40 in line here. Regular ga line goes on and on. Black tarps cover both upperdecks. One of two reasons for this: 1. Upper deck at OU is very steep and very tall, tallest i've seen and the sight lines could be terrible there. Or 2. Ticket sales were not hot. You decide. Love seeing u2 in a college town. Claw looks even bigger here than Chicago.

I would've loved to experience any of the college town shows! If the OU game was at home I would've totally gone there for the weekend to experience both. Now that would've been something.

I hope you have the time of your life! :)

Back
Top Bottom