Glastonbury Setlist Party

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
:crack: . . . I don't know what the fluffy biscuits is going on . . . :lol: . . . justin tv link not working on my computer but I am watching some groovy band live on the pyramid stage using the app on my iphone :heart: and, without using expat shield thingame I am watching bits of bbking on the glastonbury site :shrug: . . . as long as I get audio (and a fecking strong coffee) all will be fabulous :D

/end of random ranty nonsense . . . and onto some serious nonsense :p

I'm watching BB King on BBC Glastonbury Festival - 2011 - Home

He'll find a way, he always does. Getting to the audience in 85 was like an assault course, so he has experience.
I'm imagining Bono using the wheel-mic as a pendulum to swing over the fence and drop into the first few rows of the audience, giving high-fives to fans and dodging security guards all the while.

I'm imagining Bono using the wheel-mic as a pendulum to swing over the fence and drop into the first few rows of the audience, giving high-fives to fans and dodging security guards all the while.

You can picture that as you read it, brilliant stuff.

Any pictures of Bono today yet, want to see whether he's gone for a new look considering its a special occasion for the band.

I can see Bono dropping into the audience with the wheelmic. Security then mistakes him for a riot breaking out in the front of the crowd and tackle Bono to the ground. Adam then throws his bass guitar at the security guards and jumps down there, fists a-blazin'.

Edge and Larry just laugh and keep on playing.

Any pictures of Bono today yet, want to see whether he's gone for a new look considering its a special occasion for the band.
Nothing yet, but let's hope he remembers this:
MACPHISTO2.jpg

getting alot txt messages that i was on tele while BB is playing, I was the one with Santa suit and some1 pushing me on a wheelchair, borrowed the chair lol :wave::lol: and a small wooden reindeer on leash lol

I can see Bono dropping into the audience with the wheelmic. Security then mistakes him for a riot breaking out in the front of the crowd and tackle Bono to the ground. Adam then throws his bass guitar at the security guards and jumps down there, fists a-blazin'.

What would be the odds on that? :lol:

Larry Mullen Jr. will choke a bitch if it happens. Adam would stay on stage with that smirk, thinking he can't take those two anywhere

It's getting darker at Glastonbury....

...can't wait to see some spectacular light effects from U2's set.

I hope they open with EBTTRT, that's gonna pump that crowd right up and blast them with some awesome lights and sound :drool:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom