Bono undergoes emer. surgery -- tour impact forthcoming!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
:sad:

I hope he's ok. This sucks logistically for many people I know. Back surgery is no joke, even in the best of circumstances. I have an idea that Anaheim and a few following shows may be postponed. Maybe Oakland as an opener? Isn't the claw already being built in SLC? :panic:

But was it just the injury that occurred yesterday or was he having more serious problems recently :hmm: just few days ago someone mentioned on this forum (Unicorn, I think) that german forum said he was in Munich last week seeing the doc.... so it is possible that some pain and discomfort were already there, and things just blew up during the rehearsals. bad, bad timing for many of us. But the most important thing is that he recovers soon.... keeping fingers crossed!

This really upset me :( I really hope he's ok.

People are kind of freaking about the tour...I think the first and foremost thing here is that the man recovers. Paul McG did talk more about the tour impact than anything, so I suppose that means it isn't too serious. Otherwise that would be a little inconsiderate :slant:

Get well Bono :hug:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom