Barcelona II Setlist Party, Part III!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow. Wowowowow. I need to go and lie down for a bit. That was just amazing! Hopefully the recording surfaces soon!

Thanks everyone for an amazing setlist party! I shall be back for Milan :wave:

wow. wow wow wow.

man i can't get over the fact that ultraviolet and TUF are now setlist mainstays.

add these events into it,

hurts my brain so much. so delightful. I think U2 realized how to get hardcore fans to sellout stadiums...

So I got my regular Crazy Tonight in the encore? Sweet!

:reject: wow, i drove my mum to work during wowy. thought to myself "it wont matter, its just mos next" BEBOW!

crazy tonight normal version?! wow

ok, so I'm getting to bed now,:wave: have to get up at 6.45...I'll be falling asleep with big smile on my face and with ES playing in my head

Great setlist party, everyone, and great setlist! Let's hope we get a decent boot soon... and we have five days to Milan, and hopefully five days to DM!

I got so behind. :lol:

Yes. With it on, he actually looks very much like the "bonocrab" you designed. It's like you saw into the future or something.

RL Bonocrab. :love::lol:

3678174447_983400e198.jpg

Wow. :ohmy::drool:

Man. It's only the SECOND day. But I'm calling BEST SETLIST EVER.

:love::drool::combust:

Thanks for the great setlist party everyone. Thanks to GG and everyone who posted pics and the ES mp3. :love:

And that's because I wasn't here!!!

*waits for everyone to thank me for that*

Seriously, I had a great time shopping and eating at The Cheesecake Factory. But I very VERY much approve of Electrical Storm replacing In A Little While!!

If i could only type a sentence without drooling... :drool:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom