24th of July - U2 GO HOME setlist party **NO SPOILERS**

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Someone posted the full setlist for the night at the beginning of the setlist party and ruined it for those not wanting to know what they were gonna play.

I have an idea why this person would do such a thing...but it's still a mean thing to do.

It ruins the effect of suprise and people are not have a great time during the setlist parties if everyone knew what songs are going to be played.

Interference is turning into a dating service! :hug: Maybe there could be a new forum for Matchmakers, Two Hearts Beat As One or You had me at the first sight of blue crack!

:lmao: Two Hearts Beat As One. Funny.

I've been happily married for just over 4 yrs now, and if my hubby wasn't a U2 fan, it wouldn't work. Hell, he calls me "Mrs. Clayton" all the damn time!:lol:

I got friends who have been posting from Dublin. One group is on the rail, got there around 7am. Another group arrived after 11am and made into the inner circle. Another group is chilling and toured the U2 sites today before heading over, 2 more shows to go so no biggie. Still haven't heard from another 4 groups.

I have an idea why this person would do such a thing...but it's still a mean thing to do.

It ruins the effect of suprise and people are not have a great time during the setlist parties if everyone knew what songs are going to be played.

Yeah that's kinda the point of the setlist party. To have fun and find out all the surprises as they happen :D

I've been happily married for just over 4 yrs now, and if my hubby wasn't a U2 fan, it wouldn't work. Hell, he calls me "Mrs. Clayton" all the damn time!:lol:

"Mrs. Clayton"---> that's too cool that he actually calls u that :wink:

I got friends who have been posting from Dublin. One group is on the rail, got there around 7am. Another group arrived after 11am and made into the inner circle. Another group is chilling and toured the U2 sites today before heading over, 2 more shows to go so no biggie. Still haven't heard from another 4 groups.

Hi Trevor!! How's it going?

Mr.Z totally gets my U2 obsession, although he does do this :eyebrow: at my crush on another drummer. One night he even said "I should be the only drummer in your life" :lol:

:applaud: whohooo!!!

So, I found out from my blood tests today that I have iron deficiency anemia (26 weeks pregnant, I guess it's normal). Shall I go get my dose of iron from a Guinness?:drool:

Hi Everyone!:wave:
I could die, my sister had tickets for the show this weekend, that she got at the last minute from someone that couldn't go, and she is heart broken because she couldn't get a flight out of Brussels where she is living this summer to DUblin... :sad:Oh well. FUnny thing was, she wasn't going to tell me she had tickets until afterwards with pictures.
I can't believe it. I would have swam across to go to one of these sold out shows. OMG.:lol:

Interference is turning into a dating service! :hug: Maybe there could be a new forum for Matchmakers, Two Hearts Beat As One or You had me at the first sight of blue crack!

As long as this isn't an Eharmony.com type of dating service...then I'm in! :wink:

I kinda like the Two Hearts Beat As One name better as a dating service name :up:

If someone gets the setlist, post it in spoilers so those of us who don't want to hang around throughout the party can leave.

:wave:

You've got a few admirers, Kristen. Zoocarolina and Dan might have to duke it out!

How did you know my rapper name?!?!? :eyebrow:

it's the hair :D

i'm single, but i met the last girl i was involved with while in line for tickets to the 11/23/01 phoenix show (back when people actually waited in line for tickets)

-dan

here's my setlist prediction for today:

1. Breathe
  2. NLOTH
  3. GOYB
  4. Magnificent
  5. Beautiful Day
  6. Elevation
  7. UTEOTW
  8. New Year's Day
  9. Stuck
  10. Unknown Caller
  11. Unforgettable Fire
  12. COBL
  13. Vertigo
  14. Crazy Tonight
  15. Sunday Bloody Sunday
  16. Pride
  17. MLK
  18. Walk On
  19. WTSHNN
  20. One
  21. Ultraviolet
  22. WOWY
  23. MOS

I have to go out for a couple hours and ramblin rose is there as well, so if you guys need a mod use report.. lol.

::jumps on couch while drinking milk straight from the carton::

-dan

Hi Trevor!! How's it going?

Hey Julie, haven't been chatting with you much lately?

I have seen some of your pics of the little one on your myspace which I rarely use anymore! She must be keeping you pretty busy these days.

Are you going to catch a concert this year?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom