To my fellow UKers/Irish folk.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Did people who got tickets off ticketmaster get their confirmation email staight away?

I usually do but have nothing!

SHIT - I better not be screwed over here

I haven't had a ticketmaster confirmation email, just the confirmation page :shrug: Don't worry about it, I remember waiting ages for my honolulu email confirmation and it came eventually... days later.

I had 2 GA tickets in my hands after 5 minutes waiting.. suddenly I lost them, got back in line without knowing why :sad::sad::sad:
It wasn't that I run out of time... :sad:

I imagine we will all get confirmation emails later today as they are a bit busy at the moment!!!

As long as you printed off your booking confirmation you will be fine

Ste

anyone got any idea on whether GA tickets will have some seats available to use?

Got tickets for that, but noticing Cardiff is showing tickets as "GA Standing and Level 1 seats".

Could do with making sure can grab a seat during the gig with the wife as she'll not be able to stand for the full show I don't think.

Did people who got tickets off ticketmaster get their confirmation email staight away?

I usually do but have nothing!

SHIT - I better not be screwed over here

I received my ticket confirmation email at 5:01am. But maybe that's because i am in the US and less traffic?

There are free GA seats right at the back of the stadium for Cardiff. :)

yeah I know, also some behind the stage.

Would be able to manage some of the show standing, but not a chance she would last the full gig.

I'm also going to Sheffield (GA) so not too worried about having to experience the gig in a different way at Glasgow.

I had 2 GA tickets in my hands after 5 minutes waiting.. suddenly I lost them, got back in line without knowing why :sad::sad::sad:
It wasn't that I run out of time... :sad:

As I'm going on my lonesome I went for seated :up: Block 140 :hyper: I don't even want to look at my bank balance :uhoh: I guess I won't be eating for quite some time hahaha.

12469s.gif

Should be good.

Wait, if you know, why did you ask? :scratch:

sorry I meant to say "are there GA seats to use at GLASGOW" since Cardiff states "GA and Level 1 Seats".

Cardiff ones sold out now anyway. Will probably just have to take chance on going to Glasgow and hoping there's seats to use if needed.

Cheers

I am holding out for a 2nd date :up: I am sure they will do one and will probably announce it in the next week or so.... it doesn't make sense to only play Wembley once when they can easily fill it again. I think I'll probs try to get my hands on GA for that date (if it's announced haha)

I am totally broke

Easter - off to holland to see Ajax
June - Pilgrimage to Heaton Park to see Oasis
Aug - U2 in Cardiff
Nov - possible visit to New Zealand
Jan - Michael Jackson

Good job i graduate soon - i'm applying for jobs everywhere as i type - need the £££

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom