September (NOW 23rd) & 24 -- Giants Stadium (East Rutherford, NJ)

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
There's a color-coded map for "Concert with GA Floor":

U2 360º Tour tickets Giants Stadium East Rutherford, NJ, Directions, seating chart. Official Ticketmaster site.

It's not U2-specific, but the sections are obviously the same. I wonder how much the tix in 1xx sections are?
Answering my own question it's going to be $250 a piece.

Where's that information at? I can't imagine that the behind-the-stage and far end of the stadium 1xx seats are going to be $250.

Where's that information at? I can't imagine that the behind-the-stage and far end of the stadium 1xx seats are going to be $250.

I'm only guessing here. It says the range is $30-$250. So the best seats in the house are bound to be $250. And the best seats are bound to be in 1xx sections.

Naturally, not all 1xx sections are equal and since they are quite large, farther rows may get cheaper as well. I was just speculating on the price for the best seats.

Also, note, that there's no "behind-the-stage" seats this tour, the stage is in the middle and equally open from all angles. Hence the "U2 360 Tour".

I'm only guessing here. It says the range is $30-$250. So the best seats in the house are bound to be $250. And the best seats are bound to be in 1xx sections.

Naturally, not all 1xx sections are equal and since they are quite large, farther rows may get cheaper as well. I was just speculating on the price for the best seats.

Also, note, that there's no "behind-the-stage" seats this tour, the stage is in the middle and equally open from all angles. Hence the "U2 360 Tour".

I know it's equally open, but I don't think the stage is gonna rotate (or rotate that much) so there will still be a "rear view", so to speak, like there was for the arena shows. :wink:

I know it's equally open, but I don't think the stage is gonna rotate (or rotate that much) so there will still be a "rear view", so to speak, like there was for the arena shows. :wink:

I think you're right, there have to be cheaper tickets for "sub-prime" viewing spots in 1xx sections. Is that what you're thinking of doing?

Do we know if the stage is going to be in the middle of the field or closer to one end? If it's in the middle, then the closest seating will be on the sides.

So if all things (prices) were about equal, would you rather sit "behind the stage" in red, or say section 210 in yellow (or what you consider to be the best "yellow" seats)?

^I agree!
I had a "rear view" ticket for the last tour and it was SO close! 3rd row on adams side and it wasn't exactly behind the stage. It was a side view. My section was right next to the $90+ seats. I paid $50 which was also the same price for the nosebleeds. If you can manage to get behind the stage seats, i totally recommend it as well.:up:

Yea. I'm thinking the same. I'm hoping that Larry's drums will be in the middle of the satge, as if not I'm not really getting this whole "360" deal lol.

Picked up GA's :)

If they add another show, will probably go for seats. The $95.00 red ones were like in section 112/129. Don't think I could handle GA 2 nights in a row (not sure can do it one night lol)

Got GA too. Was getting section 107 for $250, eff that!

Do you know why GA says row whatev, seats whatev? Are there seats there?

Got GA too. Was getting section 107 for $250, eff that!

Do you know why GA says row whatev, seats whatev? Are there seats there?

Ack..that blows..was hoping they'd be 95. Guess around the "50 year line" is where the $95 tickets start
Edited to say tried for a best avail seating and they wanted 250 for section 110, Pfft.

I think it's normal that they have rows and seat on the GA. Seem to remember that for Vertigo tour as well

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom