Oct 23rd - Las Vegas - General Discussion & Gathering Thread IV

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Bad news guys. Due to the $1100 it cost me to get my car fixed 2 weeks ago, I can no longer go to Vegas. My tour ends in DC on Tuesday. I'm definitly going to come to the west coast on the next leg. :sad:

Sorry to hear about this, Laura :slant: I was looking forward to meeting you. Save up those dollars for the next leg. There's always next time :hug:

Have there been any announcements as to when people can line up? In Boston it was alot of confusion at first but was worked out by people at the front which was cool. I'm at the suites so will walk over - no car to worry about. I think I'd like to go over with a group as it looks kinda desolate over there. I'm game to line up early but it'll cut into my Guinness drinking the night prior! :D

Bad news guys. Due to the $1100 it cost me to get my car fixed 2 weeks ago, I can no longer go to Vegas. My tour ends in DC on Tuesday. I'm definitly going to come to the west coast on the next leg. :sad:

Still sad about this :sad: I do hope to catch you in 2010 though :rockon:

One thing I realized from the Toronto shows is that you don't need to line up all day to get a good spot - however, the Vegas stadium is the smallest on the tour so I'm thinking of going there earlier than I normally would. What time is everyone aiming to line up?

Yeah, that is the opinion I am forming as well after reading about the other shows. I haven't decided what time, but I know it won't be super, super early. This is subject to change, but my first thought is by 8am. :shrug:

You crazy campers better not stop drinking with us all hella early and shit. :angry:

not sure how early I, my wife and friend Eric will show up... but I want us to have our choice of spots on the outer rail!

She will, you know. She did it in Toronto. She was drunk as a skunk on her raft. :coocoo:

:wink:

Look, just cause I was trying to grab your rack all night and spanking Bo and Mia and trying to pole dance on a support beam and stumbling a lot and sleeping on a raft does NOT mean I was drunk :angry:

I think this will be the best Ga line ever:hmm:

Just booked the flight-best deal i could get that didn't have me on a plane home mere hours after the concert. Got a reasonable 10am flight back to Boston.( a lot of other flights were at 12:45 am?! I'm going to Boston, but C'mon)
Coming in on 10/21 though to get all rested up. May as well extend my reservation at the Sienna one night rather than get 1 night elsewhere and deal with moving luggage.
Anyone else coming in on 10/21? I may go ck out the Claw at the stadium when I arrive that afternoon :applaud:

The Siena is still quoting $49/night, FYI. I called to verify my reservation I made online and they didn't show it in the system, perhaps they said because everything wasn't fully loaded in, in the past couple of days. To be on the safe side, I made a new reservation and will call tomorrow to cancel the old one. I had a $69 AAA rate, but now they quoted me the $49 rate, so it was totally worth it to make a call.

For anyone still looking to stay on the strip, Tropicana's website has rooms listed on 10/22 at $35 and 10/23 at $99.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom