June 6 & 7, 2010 Anaheim VI- What the f*** are we gonna do??!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
If anyone is planning on a trip to Knott's Berry Farm, lemme know. There's a coupon in today's Sunday paper I can save for you :)

Camp Snoopy!! :) I think it's a good idea to save the coupon, Lila, just in case...

I have a fond childhood memory with a souvenir from Knott's Berry Farm that my mom brought home when she went on a Calif tour in the 80's. At that time I thought it was a farm! :reject:

How much is admission price to KBF?

I'm here! If I don't keep talking to people I will implode. I can't handle this wait!

i guess people are staying off the boards for the most part, this thread at least

It's kinda going in waves right now. I think the fact that we were kind of expecting news today and have not received any has left us a bit more hushed than usual.

Not sure yet what our daytime plans are for Saturday, but if we're going to be in the area, Kel & I would love to join you. :)

Unless that lunch is at 3pm, I guess I'll go straight to the hotel when I land and catch a nap or get settled in before our CPK dinner.

My flight is scheduled to land at noon. I am looking to eat around 1pm. We want a happy Iris. Iris not eating until 3pm PST = an Iris no one wants to meet. Y'all have been warned. :mad:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom