June 17 & 18, 2011 - I'm not #1 in the GA line in Anaheim...carry on...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
It could happen, but I think that's just one of the goofy quirks of GA that happen sometimes, right? Sometimes everything gets coordinated just fine, other times something goes a little wonky.

You just have to try and be zen about it, and hope that whatever wonkiness happens gets sorted quickly.

(see, I talk a good game about being zen with GA. I just can't actually do it. :wink: )

Well, I'm sitting up here in Regina, Saskatchewan quite zen knowing I'm not there dealing with it, myself... :lol:

Back from a stroll by the stadium. :hyper:

264943_2065114461222_1045560667_32479644_5745836_n.jpg

*Gotta say, Anaheim has the right idea - they have their concession guys walking around selling hotdogs & sodas to the GA line.

That sucks. :| What about the infield? Anyone know if it's fenced off like Oakland? I ran by but didn't try to go up & see anything...

The infield grass has to be fenced off.

What is yet to be seen is if the Angels will allow the promoters to put people on the infield dirt, like the Athletics allowed in Oakland.

The infield grass has to be fenced off.

What is yet to be seen is if the Angels will allow the promoters to put people on the infield dirt, like the Athletics allowed in Oakland.

I'm not sure if you read my post from a couple of days ago but I've been to a concert at Anaheim once (albeit a long time ago) where the infield was not completely fenced off - just a rectangle that encompassed the pitcher's mound and home plate.

We just got wristbanded, they are sweet. Amy - take the picture off FB and post it

There is already a line for tomorrow. I'm on the list. I am 63. Gotta check in after the show and then by 6a tomorrow

Will Bono mention Spiderman today, you think? I think yes, he will say the S word, but only in passing :)

finally! U2 back in their element!

We just got wristbanded, they are sweet. Amy - take the picture off FB and post it

There is already a line for tomorrow. I'm on the list. I am 63. Gotta check in after the show and then by 6a tomorrow

Where is the line list person going to be before/after the show tonight, and who should I look for? I don't have Fri tix this time :( -- just Saturday -- but am going to check in after (maybe before) tonight's show and then in the morning.

I'm not sure if you read my post from a couple of days ago but I've been to a concert at Anaheim once (albeit a long time ago) where the infield was not completely fenced off - just a rectangle that encompassed the pitcher's mound and home plate.

I did read that post, and it's essentially irrelevant to today's "standards and practices." :)

Just met like 15 interlanders between my Hotel and wandering over to the GA line.

Good people all, with some of the meetings looooong overdue.

Hoping to see everyone again later tonight. :)

ibishuerta said:
Can someone call me and let me know where the GA line is for Saturday I wanna get my number
714-247-9163

Check your voicemail

Aw, I thought Lenny was a lot of fun in Seattle.

I am so happy I'm not doing this line thing. My delicate sensibilities cannot handle that kind of bizarre stress.

Question for those of you those who did this first night: what's your suggestion for parking? We have seats this time around but I'm wondering if the Ticketmaster recommendation to park at Honda Center is better than parking at the stadium. And how bad was traffic getting out from either the Angel Stadium or Honda Center parking lots?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom