July 30, 2011 - Magnetic Hill, Moncton, NB

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Is this going to sell out now that word has spread and press might pick up on it? I know travelling there presents some minor hurdles.

Correct me if I'm wrong, it's the first time they've ended a tour in Canada and only the 2nd time a tour leg(indoor Zootv) has finished up here.

I'd be thrilled if the tour ended here. I've always wanted to go to the last show of the tour but I wouldn't have enough money to go go Europe if they added YET another European leg.

I mean, come on. They've already had two legs. Why are people just so sure they must add another?

It's cool to end in a less-expected (that I'd never heard of before :shh: ) place. The local fans would be so happy.

I'd be thrilled if the tour ended here. I've always wanted to go to the last show of the tour but I wouldn't have enough money to go go Europe if they added YET another European leg.

I mean, come on. They've already had two legs. Why are people just so sure they must add another?

It's cool to end in a less-expected (that I'd never heard of before :shh: ) place. The local fans would be so happy.

I can vouch for this :up:

Hey guys, I'm all confirmed for Moncton and I'm bringing 5 friends along for an early 40'th birthday party/concert event.:wave:
Bought my GA's when the tickets went on sale but after that I sat on my arse and didn't book a hotel. The true luck of the Irish fell upon me 2 weeks ago when I actually found a newly renovated motel VERY close to Magnetic Hill (7kms) that had rooms available at a great rate. They might have more available... if anyone is interested PM me. Now just have to book the flights....

See you all there for what might be the GREATEST CONCERT EVENT OF MY LIFE! (I hope).:applaud:

So... there's a good chance I'll be selling a GA ticket... If you guys have friends who you will bring with you and need another, please coem to me before buying off Ticketmaster, k?

this thread died quick! Is it because I'm not coming anymore? I promise to sell my ticket to someone cool. Are there any cool people here who need a ticket?

Thanks to Ramblin Rose for posting this:
So Willie sounds really sure of himself with respect to Moncton being the last 360 show.

April 13th entry:

Had our fearless leader not had his encounter with surprise back surgery, this would have been the final show of the 360 tour. As it is, we now go until the end of July where U2360 will take the final curtain call at Moncton in north-eastern Canada.

:rockon:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom