August 10, 2010 Commerzbank Arena, Frankfurt DE

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Not here, yet. But the last days some mails tend to need quite a while.
Also promised you a mail for today, right? Well, hopefully you can understand that the last days due to technical annoyances I couldn't respond. :(

Not here, yet. But the last days some mails tend to need quite a while.
Also promised you a mail for today, right? Well, hopefully you can understand that the last days due to technical annoyances I couldn't respond. :(

Well I can just go ahead and ask in here since it was about the tickets. Am I understanding correctly that Mike and I now have tickets to both the Hannover and Frankfurt shows? Also if so then the amount that we would owe you is in US dollars right? Read through everything but still a bit confused. Know being dead tired right now isn't helping me any lol. Have only been home for a couple of hours now.

Oh and it's ok I know how much technology sucks! Hope it all get's worked out soon :hug:

Yes, you have tickets to both shows. My understanding was that you all were going to hit both shows.
The prices are in Euros. Will see if PayPal has an exchange tool.

Yes, you have tickets to both shows. My understanding was that you all were going to hit both shows.
The prices are in Euros. Will see if PayPal has an exchange tool.

Oh we are hitting up both shows! Sorry for any confusion with that part. Thank you hopefully they do have an exchange tool. Btw do you need Mike's e-mail? The paypal account is set up in his name.

OK, thought so. :)
Then I need his. I was told I charge in Euros and you would get the bill in both Euros and Dollars. Let's see how it works.

OK, thought so. :)
Then I need his. I was told I charge in Euros and you would get the bill in both Euros and Dollars. Let's see how it works.

A little birdie told you? :wink: Yes, it should work that way, otherwise it doesn't make any sense. I remember that from buying stuff with PayPal. And otherwise you can blame me!

Yes, it arrived. €12 in fees. :uhoh: But don't worry, I'll vouch for it. The least I could do after you both put up with me almost a year ago. :D

Did anyone get anything from eventim yet? :hmm: I hope they will start to send the tickets out soon. Usually they are quite quick with that.

They already charged me. For Berlin I waited two weeks or so. Read the first got sent about one week later, and after two weeks I got mine.

Hmm, even though nobody received their tickets yet, can I say that even though it's still practically a year away that I am very excited over this?? :hyper: I really can't wait to meet all of you :D

You can say that again, I'm already sure its going to be the highlight of the year:hyper:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom