What song are you already most looking forward to hearing live?!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
i have no idea how Bono will be able to keep his mouth shut for almost 2 minutes at the end of Unknown Caller.

maybe he'll play the organ part.:hmm:

I think with the way the stage looks Discotheque needs to be played.

:drool: doubtful but I hope so...that would make my life...Discotheque is the song that got me into U2!

I think performances have only scratched the surface of the live potential of Breathe
Moment of Surrender could become their best ever (or a major disappointment lol)

hell yes on Breathe, and I agree on MOS, but I'm wondering if it will even get played, considering they did it all in one take. Plus the vocals are absolutely ridiculous; it might be asking too much of Bono to have him sing it every night? I'm worried it might become the Red Hill Mining Town/Acrobat of this album.

i have no idea how Bono will be able to keep his mouth shut for almost 2 minutes at the end of Unknown Caller.

maybe he'll play the organ part.:hmm:

:lol: Maybe it'll close the main set and he can just leave the stage. Or maybe he'll dance with a girl ... :huh:

I think performances have only scratched the surface of the live potential of Breathe
Moment of Surrender could become their best ever (or a major disappointment lol)

Moment of Surrender vs Streets

let me think :hmm:

:lol: x 32356457

Magnificent will be like Streets, and Moment of Surrender will be the new WOWY.

YEAAAAHHHH!!!!!!!!!!

and they will sell 30 million copies of NLOTH at least

back to reality : looking forward to hear songs from the record live. I am curious if they can pull it of , up till now I am not convinced about the new material live.
We wil lsee, it will a great night anyway:wink:

I'm really excited to hear Unknown Caller and how the guitar solo will translate live will prove its greatness.

I'm really excited to hear Unknown Caller and how the guitar solo will translate live will prove its greatness.

I still am most looking forward to Stand Up Comedy live. I think the crowd will just go nuts.:rockon::rockon::rockon:

But, UC's guitar solo live? It would be worth $250 alone, nothing else need be played.:drool::drool::drool::drool::drool:

Mark

Unknown Caller, with the crowd giving back the chanted lyrics and "ohh"s

It's funny, the two songs I least believe they'll do, Fez and White As Snow, are the two I'm most curious and eager to see in the live setting. Ah well.

Really? I could see both, albeit Fez being used as an intro rather than an actual performance. And White as Snow seems perfect for kind of acoustic B-stage thing.

I still am most looking forward to Stand Up Comedy live. I think the crowd will just go nuts.:rockon::rockon::rockon:

But, UC's guitar solo live? It would be worth $250 alone, nothing else need be played.:drool::drool::drool::drool::drool:

Mark

I can imagine SUC having an extended guitar solo, I am also very curious to see how it translates live. :up:

I'm loooking foward to stand up comedy..it doesn't do al ot for me on the album so hopefully it comes to life live..

Apart from that Breath.

ill bet my next paycheck there will not be any "extended solos" on any of the new songs.

No Line on the Horizon
Magnificent
Breathe
Unknown Caller

Those are the ones i'm looking forward to the most.

Magnificant, Moment of Surrender (hwoever doubtful), Cedars of Lebanon, Breathe

Back
Top Bottom