Um, BTW

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Shawn Bonneau

New Yorker
The Edge DID NOT sing Stuck solo, so people gotta stop lying about that. It pisses me off. Even people are claiming he did in u2tours.com reviews. He didn't end of story

SMB

Uh, were you there?

We got our info from people INSIDE the stadium, who ACTUALLY WERE WATCHING IT WITH THEIR OWN EYES AND HEARING IT WITH THEIR OWN EARS.
:| Are you calling them all deaf and blind?

Um, that is Bono my friends, Bono. The Edge is singing his own part like always. It's Bono singing, very clearly. But, I can understand how they sometimes can sound alike.

SMB

Even u2tours.com says "The Edge plays a solo version of Stuck". And reviews are saying he sang it. But, just an acoustic version and Edge singing his part at the end is no news. He did it many times in Vertigo and always sang that part. So, why a big deal?

SMB

I loved this song as soon as I heard the title. They never disappoint with their long titles....

But that's very weird rumor to start. Doesn't matter -- but pretty sure the guy with no hat is Bono and not The Edge 2.

Uh, were you there?

We got our info from people INSIDE the stadium, who ACTUALLY WERE WATCHING IT WITH THEIR OWN EYES AND HEARING IT WITH THEIR OWN EARS.

No, I watched the youtube video this morning.

I think there must have been some translation break down in the reporting it...

Uh, were you there?

in this case, yes, they are all deaf and blind.

Uh, were you there?

u2 fans inside the stadium are definatley not to be trusted
:wink:

when does Axver arrive in Europe?

U2Gigs at first implied that Edge had performed Stuck without Bono, too... I kind of got my hopes up for a bit. That would be cool to see. Bono's voice is stunning nowadays, but I love Edge's voice, too, and it's always great to hear a bit of.

Um what? Sorry but I was there that night in Milan and Bono was singing the song together with Edge. Edge was doing the falsetto parts as always. Bono's voice sounds incredible, as did Edge's. It was a very nice version, they hugged at the end. Sorry but it's just not true that Edge was singing the song alone. Adam and Larry weren't on stage at all during this song. Bono and Edge performed together. Don't know where this stupid rumour comes from.

When I saw the twitter post come in on the night, I thought it was just Edge as well, but watching the vids, it's clearly Bono singing. Not sure why there was so much confusion in the first place. Liked Larry's Boots solo though. :sexywink:

I think its was the translation. I'm thinking that when someone said "Edge Solo" they just meant that Adam and Larry were not playing.

I think its was the translation. I'm thinking that when someone said "Edge Solo" they just meant that Adam and Larry were not playing.

Yeah, that's what I think. Adam and Larry weren't on stage for the little accoustic set.

I love how U2 is always trying to create intimacy, even in such a huge stage setting.

Back
Top Bottom