Las Vegas Setlist Party Part 2!!! 10/23/09

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
is this your first concert of the tour?

If so, you picked a good one! It'll be huge, and they've finally settled on a near-perfect setlist!

Yeah, I'm in S.Calif. Couldn't afford to travel anywhere, so this will be my one and only show of the tour this year.

Just hope the line-up on Sunday is not insane!!!

Thanks for all the well wishes everyone :hyper:
:wave:

ETA: redkat just posted this: just ran into Bill Clinton

37950998-47c53a3fbffdad63d44cf63af59ba8ca.4ae2a165-full.jpg

Okay, I just took a look at the new Zoo baby UV intro thingy...

what the FUCK is it saying?

Whatever it is, it really creeps me out, but I would still like to know. :uhoh:

By the way, how long did the one with Maya Angelou last? I loved that one. :sad:

Yeah, I don't like it much either. I liked the one with the poem so much more. Shame it didn't last longer.

I like the Astro Baby intro a lot more than the poem!

It says:

"Space junk. Space junk. Space junk. What time is it in the world? Achieve liftoff. We are those people. We are those people. Hm. Turn on your radio. Turn on your radio. Baby, baby, baby. Yeah, baby, baby, baby. (I can't make out the majority of the rest except for-) And there's nothing you can do."

I really like it!

I like the Astro Baby intro a lot more than the poem!

It says:

"Space junk. Space junk. Space junk. What time is it in the world? Achieve liftoff. We are those people. We are those people. Hm. Turn on your radio. Turn on your radio. Baby, baby, baby. Yeah, baby, baby, baby. (I can't make out the majority of the rest except for-) And there's nothing you can do."

I really like it!

The rest is the lyrics to the David Bowie song "Space Oddity"
WHat exactly was the IGC Snippet?

It was a decent chunk of a verse and chorus. Maybe about 30 seconds or so ? Maybe I'm remembering it longer than it was lol.

It was awesome! My nice warm bed is calling but I don't want to go to sleep and have to wake up in a few hours so I can make the drive to CA for Sunday's concert. Ugh so tired!!! Hope everyone from IF who went had a blast and didn't litter my fair city too much :wink: Glad everyone partying online had a good time too.

ps. I nearly shat myself when I heard the IGC snippet, it was so cool :combust:

Can't find the review thread, but amazing show. Inner-circle, back rail, Adam's side. So exciting to hear IGC snippeted. Easily the best show I saw so far on this tour. Met Bono beforehand, too. Delirious. Crashing hard now. Need bed. Will post more once I'm awake and find that other thread. Kthxbai :love:

N
is this your first concert of the tour?

If so, you picked a good one! It'll be huge, and they've finally settled on a near-perfect setlist!

Is this what most people here think? In my view they could barely make it worse if they tried.

Great set! :up:

24 songs and still the original 7 from NLOTH plus some of my personal favourites. I'd love to have been there for this show, sounds like a great concert. Sooooo glad they brought Unknown Caller back.

They've fixed everything for the DVD, can't wait for that one. I hope everything works out for the Rose Bowl show. Everyone who's going: Have fun :wave:

I think he's right.

So, that probably leaves Your Blue Room out of the DVD shoot, eh? Oh well.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom