Will You Shake Your Big Fat Ass?!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Eh, no need to be sensitive about it. Do mentally disturbed people get upset because of a song about people going "crazy tonight?"

I guess Bono must be offended by people on here who call him chubby? oh wait what he's having a joke? is he allowed?

here's an idea fat people, how bout eating a salad for lunch instead of a double whopper w/ cheese, supersize fries and drink + apple turnover desert?

If someone is that easily offended then why not do something about it, like diet and exercise? Self control instead of self indulgence! And if that doesn't work, how bout getting off that fat ass and going to see a doctor.

Seriously, it's your health at stake here. Give yourself a break and give yourself a chance.

I consider my ass to be fat. I had no idea bono was saying this at each show. I will now be posting in the want/need thread. I've now got tix to Dallas, Phx, Vegas and LA for sale. Screw you, U2 and your insensitivity. My fat ass needs a big kiss.

it's easier and much more fun to get offended and sue someone than it is to get in shape.

i'm bringing my lawyer to chicago just in case B says it there

we'll slap an injunction on his big fat ass, see how he likes it

-dan

I consider my ass to be fat. I had no idea bono was saying this at each show. I will now be posting in the want/need thread. I've now got tix to Dallas, Phx, Vegas and LA for sale. Screw you, U2 and your insensitivity. My fat ass needs a big kiss.

Damn I know you are kidding but I sure wish that list above include ONE GA FOR OPENING NIGHT SO MY WIFE'S FIRST SHOW WOULD BE MINDBLOWING FROM GA:drool:

here's an idea fat people, how bout eating a salad for lunch instead of a double whopper w/ cheese, supersize fries and drink + apple turnover desert?

If someone is that easily offended then why not do something about it, like diet and exercise? Self control instead of self indulgence! And if that doesn't work, how bout getting off that fat ass and going to see a doctor.

Seriously, it's your health at stake here. Give yourself a break and give yourself a chance.

My New Bumper Sticker Says

Mrs. Garrison For Prez 2012

:up:

I noticed Bono saying this at the start of Crazy on Wembley. Seems a little inappropriate. Could be someone in the crowd feeling hit and offended.

YouTube - U2 - I'll Go Crazy If I Don't Go Crazy Tonight - 360 Tour (HD) - Wembley Stadium London - 14/8/2009

Frankly, you're sensitivity to political correctness is more dangerous than any big fat asses.

Just like if you're stereotyped to be this or that when you're obviously not, and accused of this, those false assumptions are far more offensive.

So stop moaning about big phat, squidgy arses as if they are a sin to have man! rock 'n' roll!

:love:

Being fat can be a vicious circle, especially if you are eating to find consolation during a depression. Telling these people to just pull themselves together only worsens the problem :(

My ass is definitely offended by what Bono is saying :sad:

Since people on this forum have been calling Bono fat for ages now without showing any worries he might be offended I guess he's talking about himself here :happy:

Wouldn't surprise me if Bono is making fun of himself, he always looks to the funny side of things.

*says the skinny person*:doh:

Back
Top Bottom