Will You Shake Your Big Fat Ass?!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Being fat can be a vicious circle, especially if you are eating to find consolation during a depression. Telling these people to just pull themselves together only worsens the problem :(

do understand i injected a little bit of "tough love" in my earlier post, i realize it's often easier said than done to achieve one's goals. But determination pays off. If someone really wants to lose the weight then they are going to have to work at it, without question. And that means resisting temptation every time the tv shows an advert for something yummy or a friend calls with an evil proposition for dinner.

The question here is, has anything so worthwhile ever came easy? A person isn't born 100 pounds overweight, for example, they get this way somehow. No need to be depressed, just be inspired. Like a person who is poor saves money to buy their first house or car, or a single parent raises a child to become an honor student while working two jobs.

Im not anything or anyone special, but i did wake up with a nice fat hangover today thanks to some crazy party i went to yesterday/last night. But rather than spend the day laying around the house feeling sorry for myself i got out and trimmed the trees that are growing around my house. I trimmed them and then i bagged up all of the clippings, several house outside in near 100 degree heat with high humidity. I sweated off all the junk i took in last night, and feel so much better now than i would have if i had played possum on the couch.

Human beings are incredible creatures, we can accomplish anything we want if we set our mind to it and follow through. :hug:

WAT

BONO CALED ME FATT?!?!/1?!/1/1/\\

DUZ DAT MEEN HE WONT MARY ME!!!1111

I HAIT U2 THAY R SELOWTZZZZZZZZZzzzz

This thread just leads me to ask the natural question...

Do the artists who are cannibals eat fat people?

(If I was a cannibal and ate a fat person with all of their gristle, I'd kill my inspiration and sing about my grief, too.)

Mark

do understand i injected a little bit of "tough love" in my earlier post, i realize it's often easier said than done to achieve one's goals. But determination pays off. If someone really wants to lose the weight then they are going to have to work at it, without question. And that means resisting temptation every time the tv shows an advert for something yummy or a friend calls with an evil proposition for dinner.

The question here is, has anything so worthwhile ever came easy? A person isn't born 100 pounds overweight, for example, they get this way somehow. No need to be depressed, just be inspired. Like a person who is poor saves money to buy their first house or car, or a single parent raises a child to become an honor student while working two jobs.

Im not anything or anyone special, but i did wake up with a nice fat hangover today thanks to some crazy party i went to yesterday/last night. But rather than spend the day laying around the house feeling sorry for myself i got out and trimmed the trees that are growing around my house. I trimmed them and then i bagged up all of the clippings, several house outside in near 100 degree heat with high humidity. I sweated off all the junk i took in last night, and feel so much better now than i would have if i had played possum on the couch.

Human beings are incredible creatures, we can accomplish anything we want if we set our mind to it and follow through. :hug:

WOW you are perfect!

This thread just leads me to ask the natural question...

Do the artists who are cannibals eat fat people?

(If I was a cannibal and ate a fat person with all of their gristle, I'd kill my inspiration and sing about my grief, too.)

Mark

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

man, you've just found out what the fly is all about: fatness!!
"there's a lot of things if i could i'd rearrange"

:applaud::applaud::applaud::applaud:

by the way, i miss the fly on this tour.

God forbid Bono not be serious 10000000% of the time.

Bono is dead fucking serious.

picturelts.jpg

I would really like to see a sign at one of the shows "Yes, I will shake my big fat ass".

Someone needs to take initiative, Bono might invite you on stage to demonstrate!

I love that he says that, I find it funny. And I am a fat ass, doesn't offend me at all.
If we can't laugh at ourselves, then what can we laugh at?
If anyone is offended by it, well I feel sorry for them.

Big fat ass???? Big fat ASS???!!!! I'm sorry, I'm well and truly offended!!!!! :angry: Ass, Ass??!!! It's fucking ARSE thank you!!

I'm not having any Americanisms here thank you very much! :madspit:

I'm offended by this, I don't have a big fat ass so I can't shake with it. I felt left out by this, you know....the whole stadium was shaking their big fat ass and I just couldn't :sad: I left the stadium immediately.

BlueEyedGirl raises a pertinent point -- do they say "arse" or "ass" in Ireland?

People are way over-reacting, when you consider some of U2's past hits, such as:

I Threw a Brick at your Ass
Sunday Booty Sunday
Pride (in my big ass)
Trying' to throw your Ass around the World
Ultra Big Ass (clear my way)
Some Asses Are Better Than Others
Do You Feel Spanked
If You Wear That Velvet Thong
When I Look at your Ass
The Ass Above her Feet
The Asses That Built America
Asshole in the Skies

Finally, I would like to add that, as a sensitive person with a tight, small ass, I feel personally discriminated against by Bono's call to booty-shaking! It is time to call Bono Vox to account for his needless marginalizing of the skinnier half of the audience. How can he possibly save Africans and the world if he can't even respect and acknowledge all asses at his own concert? It's exactly this kind of hypocrisy which gives Bono his bad name with certain music fans and health-club members.

BlueEyedGirl raises a pertinent point -- do they say "arse" or "ass" in Ireland?

People are way over-reacting, when you consider some of U2's past hits, such as:

Sunday Booty Sunday
Pride (in my big ass)
Do You Feel Spanked
When I Look at your Ass
The Ass Above her Feet
Asshole in the Skies

Finally, I would like to add that, as a sensitive person with a tight, small ass, I feel personally discriminated against by Bono's call to booty-shaking! It is time to call Bono Vox to account for his needless marginalizing of the skinnier half of the audience. How can he possibly save Africans and the world if he can't even respect and acknowledge all asses at his own concert? It's exactly this kind of hypocrisy which gives Bono his bad name with certain music fans and health-club members.

:lmao::lmao::lmao: :applaud:

Also, let's just all ignore this Bonovox O'buttox until he's starting act like a normal person again.

With burgers costing £5.50 and up, Wembley are doing their bit to encourage our more rotund friends to eat less... Or to bankrupt them....

:rofl:

Sunday Booty Sunday
Pride (in my big ass)
Do You Feel Spanked
When I Look at your Ass
The Ass Above her Feet
Asshole in the Skies

funniest, post, EVER.

Hey fat ass, are ya offended?

Nope, just fine... but could stop putting all your weight on the left side?

Oh, sorry... better?

Yeah, thanks.

No probs.

Back
Top Bottom