U2 Announces 2010 360 Tour Opening Acts - Lenny Kravitz, Interpol, The Fray and more

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Interpol is opening Montreal and Jersey. They are listed on U2.com under the tour section.

They've been wrong about a lot of things, yes, but have they ever been wrong about opening act info?

Interpol? Who are they? Would U2.com actually put the name of the act prior to an announcement? There has been no announcement over the airwaves in Montreal!:ohmy: Time to go to YouTube and listen to the band...

I wish I was seeing Interpol open for U2. I'm stuck with Kravitz for 2 shows and The Fray for the 3rd. But, as M'Lady Punk states, I'll get over it post-haste. I've sat through worse opening acts, for U2 and others.

Interpol...heard of them, but never heard their material. I'll sit bored or hang out with my dad at the concession stands during their set in Miami. :hmm:

I'm pretty happy with Interpol opening. I hope their new album is as good as Turn On The Bright Lights. Both Antics and Our Love To Admire were disappointing to me. But I'm sure glad it's them instead of The Fray.

Back
Top Bottom