please don't

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
:lol:

I've been putting some serious thought into it....and I figure I'll just wear one of these when "Fez" starts playing:
Fez.jpg

Fez hat > Boots.... It's science :wink:

:lmao: :heart:

please don't ....tell me that i am not allowed to wear the boots i've been wearing to various concerts for 7 years! :down:

just because they wrote a silly song about boots shouldn't mean that i have to change the way i dress. :no:

if you saw me on the last tour, and bothered to look at my feet (don't know why anyone would) you would have seen me in knee high black boots with a 2 inch heel. they are cute, comfy, helped me see over the heads of tall people when i couldn't get railing (due to the lottery)...and, oh yes...god forbid...they are SEXY!

i swear to god if i hear anyone say ANYthing bout my boots having something to do with a song i'm not crazy about (disclaimer: love album/not GOYB) ......well, my boots are made for walkin' and that's just what they'll do....:sexywink:

You know that some girls are going to and they will also be dressed in sleezy clothes to go along with their boots. :yuck:

Back
Top Bottom