more US dates??

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Yeah, I don't think the HUGE announcement that we "wouldn't want to miss" has anything to do with an announcement of a handful of dates added to a tour that will be in its third year.

I could be wrong, of course, but a little perspective is needed. Of course, I'm fully aware of where I'm posting this.

I'd really love to see U2 in South Africa but I'd have to give up most of my other shows to do so.....hmmm, time to decide which shows mean the most.

I'm just going to stick with what I have. I already have the tickets and I used my codes to get most of them.

Okay, Live Nation. You're 7 minutes past due with your all-important Tweet.

(I'm assuming it's the South Africa show anyway, and the cat's out of the bag already.)

Well there's your answer: Prince will be performing in NYC in December.

That's actually kind of nifty.

The only reason I got hung up on the Live Nation thing was that I made a joke yesterday about how I had this big feeling that there would be an announcement about Dublin today, that Thursday was the day!

And then someone said "oh, you must have seen Live Nation's Tweet."

And so it goes. Ha.

That's actually kind of nifty.

The only reason I got hung up on the Live Nation thing was that I made a joke yesterday about how I had this big feeling that there would be an announcement about Dublin today, that Thursday was the day!

And then someone said "oh, you must have seen Live Nation's Tweet."

And so it goes. Ha.

I admire your enthusiasm. :)

I'm happy for the show in Pittsburgh mainly for the date that it falls on. I'm not into going to last show of the leg because of the craziness of the GA, but I'm going to go anyway.

Yes however its the local security that messes up usually. Predicting Pittsburgh to screw up GA for the last show of the tour. You heard me out 2011 Pittsburgh U2 local security screws up. 2009 360 tour 3 Venues that screwed up GA were Landover, MD, Dallas, TX , and the Pasadena, CA. Europe again thank god I miss the show even though it was an awesome setlist Paris. Other venues/cities that might screw up are... Anaheim, CA, (past experience with Disney and Honda Center with Metallica and after hearing Roman got chase off the venue back in June), Montreal, QC (because most of the tickets sold were GA so there has to be multiple entrances) and East Rutherford, NJ (because it will be the first GA show there so how many entrances will be open at the main gate for GA?)

They didn't really let people do that for a lot of the NA shows in 2009, fine by me, huge fan as I am, I can't give up my time like that... and I'm impatient!

Well, venues might not have officially let them, but people still lined up a day or two in advance. One way or the other.

that was the cops, not the security. Corey Marshall was awesome the following night, though:wink:

I thought Kelly was pretty awesome for convincing the cop that we were harmless, out-of-town U2 fans & not randy swingers, looking for a dark street to go 'parking'. :lmao:

Back
Top Bottom