more US dates??

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
So, U2.com, where are Baltimore, Nashville, etc.? Don't tell me we're going to get extra shows announced in dribs and drabs rather than in one neat package.

So, U2.com, where are Baltimore, Nashville, etc.? Don't tell me we're going to get extra shows announced in dribs and drabs rather than in one neat package.

NO SHIT. That's wreaking some major havoc on my plans. However, if they do announce Nashville, it will be the easiest thing in the world as I already have the hotel booked (refundable of course) and have logistics worked out for how to get from Cleveland to Nashville to Chicago and then Cleveland again - LOL.

Oh yeah. I don't even live in Cleveland, I'm Canadian... LOL!

No really, how do you feel about Pittsburgh? and don't hold back! :lol:

I really like Pittsburgh. I spent a drunken week there several years ago for industrial coatings training (--hence the drinking, yawn). It was early November, and the leaves and weather were beautiful.

I'm just pissed that they stole the jam from my doughnut by usurping Minneapolis for what may be the last show.

This bugs the shit outta me:angry: Whatever happened to announcing a tour and then just adding 2nd nights where demand warranted it? Is it done just to sell tickets for shows that people wouldn't perhaps go to if they knew the full schedule? I can't think of one good reason for it, all it does it piss people off who have arranged travel etc.

This bugs the shit outta me:angry: Whatever happened to announcing a tour and then just adding 2nd nights where demand warranted it? Is it done just to sell tickets for shows that people wouldn't perhaps go to if they knew the full schedule? I can't think of one good reason for it, all it does it piss people off who have arranged travel etc.

:up::up::up:

What's next... they announce one show at a time for the entire tour so no one ever knows when the last show will be?

For @@$(@&)$^s sakes.... YOUR FANBASE TRAVELS. Quit jerking us around!

Does anyone think they might add a New York show into the schedule at any point? Has there been any rumours to that effect?

What's next... they announce one show at a time for the entire tour so no one ever knows when the last show will be?

For @@$(@&)$^s sakes.... YOUR FANBASE TRAVELS. Quit jerking us around!

I agree. I have decided that I will not add any new shows unless it is a second date added to somewhere I will already be. The way they are doing this is ridiculous! :madwife:

Someone told me there was a LiveNation tweet recently that said something was happening today at 3pm pacific time. I didn't see the tweet myself, just passing on what I was told.

Oooooh.

After the presale for Pittsburg, they will go and announce the Dublin dates!:huh:

That is my prediction!:wink:

My prayer...MINNEAPOLIS 2!!!!!!

I renewed because of the Dublin rumors.

Even without needing presale codes though, I probably would have renewed anyway, because I'm a sucker like that who wants the CD.

I like to collect the stuff too Cori. I want to go to Dublin so bad, but I just can't afford it. It would mean having to give up both my trips.

Yeah, I hear you! At least you've already made the trip for a concert, so maybe that makes it easier to make the decision. :)

Someone told me there was a LiveNation tweet recently that said something was happening today at 3pm pacific time. I didn't see the tweet myself, just passing on what I was told.

Oooooh.

Credible rumours for that are actually... get this... a Van Halen reunion tour. Unfortunately not everything Live Nation says has to do with U2 :p

Back
Top Bottom