''Kiss the Future'' Tour (now named U2 360° Tour)

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
hehe. HUGE Packers fan over here. season ticket holder. :wink:

hahaha ... oh noez. well. it could be worse. as long as you're not a Patriots fan ... :wink:

I'm going to try and do at least one GA show. The rest may be seats, but we'll see how much restraint I have when it comes time to buy tickets.

Chicago in September is going to be awesome. :drool:

I'll buy GA as much as possible cuz it's all I can afford ... I'm assuming the seats closest to the band will be the $250 ones and nosebleeds for a stadium would suck.

Chicago in September will beat Cleveland in December :lol:

When I did GA in Hawaii we got there pretty early the morning of the show. Tons of people were up ahead of us but still managed to get 2nd row in front of Edge's b stage. At least it will still be somewhat warm in Chicago so we don't all freeze as we line up lol.

yeah I was #60 or so in Cleveland and I was on the rail :up:

in theory, i totally agree, as the stress of waiting see whether you "beep" is horrible. however, the problem with this is that scalpers would make a killing by selling the pre-designated ellipse tickets. :(

Yeah, I thought of that. That's where will call-only tickets would be a good thing, though. You could print out your receipt to show venue security people when you line up, then there could be a designated time (like two or three hours) where people could go get their tickets.

I can't even imagine what lineups are going to be like for stadium shows :crack:

if they have an ellipse type atmosphere like they did on vertigo where you could actually move around and leave to go to the bathroom and stuff, then i will try for that.

if they don't have that then i will just chill at the back of the field. there's no chance in hell i'll ever wait all day on one of those lines to be crushed by thousands of people against a railing with no chance of getting out unless i wanted to lose my spot again.

did it, was a great time and experience, ain't gonna do it again... especially if the stage is a multimedia clusterfuck.

Does this mean the gig will probably start with "Get On your Boots" according to the
"the future needs a big kiss" intro and the Elevation Tour started with Elevation, Vertigo Tour started with Vertigo...

they've already release a picture of what the stage will look like

kiss_live.jpg

Smart move on Live Nation's part, making the GA tickets only $55. Those will sell immediately, along with the $30 cheap seats.

The $95 tickets are where they'll have trouble, I think. Too high a price for second-rate seats. I guess it will depend on how many of those $95 seats they'll have in each venue.

Can't believe they're doing the Ellipse Lottery again, maybe that's a misprint or miscommunication. Did Bono complain about the same ugly mugs in front of the stage at all the Euro shows last time, too? Fans are still going to line up all day for the GA, so I'm not sure why they're using it again.

holy... 2 europe legs? i love this band. and my life.
i'm completely mad about what's gonna happen on monday. where are these people going, what cities, where in eastern europe...

i hate waiting...

Are you going to hit up Chicago too? My husband has agreed to do GA for the opener. He has always sat in seats so he's in for a treat!

I might. I have a friend who lives in Chicago who I could stay with. :hmm:

If I travel, I do want to avoid missing classes if I can though.

I swore I would only do the local shows and now I'm talking about Chicago, and talked about Toronto last night. :reject:

w00t. hopefully i'll get to Chicago. should be interesting to see if U2 comes to Wisconsin this time around. i would faint if they announced a Lambeau Field gig.

dont hold yoru breath, McGuinness said only multi tiered stadiums. not that lambau isnt big enough so maybe therewill be an exception or 2 (the Big House, Notre Dame both also more than big enough but only 1 level).

perhaps no GA?

We'll know soon enough, but am I the only one that reads this in the article:

"...the bottom price will be lower, with the floor seats -- the closest to the stage -- the lowest priced."

SEATS. This could just be the wording of the article, and all these assumptions that the floor will be GA may be correct, but I don't see anything in that article that confirms GA (at least for North America). :hmm:

We'll know soon enough, but am I the only one that reads this in the article:

"...the bottom price will be lower, with the floor seats -- the closest to the stage -- the lowest priced."

SEATS. This could just be the wording of the article, and all these assumptions that the floor will be GA may be correct, but I don't see anything in that article that confirms GA (at least for North America). :hmm:

If they were seats, I doubt they would be only $55. Maybe the wording was wrong?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom