I Love You U2!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Batfink27

Acrobat
Im really drunk but i have to say i love you U2! I love you BONO AND EDGE AND ADAM AND LARRY#11111 I LOVE YOU SO SO MUCH!!! YOu make me cry with happiness!

i love you bono i love you bono i love you bonono i lovr you bono i lovo you bono

If we were all drunk all the time, maybe Interference would be a much happier (if not mutually understandable) place!

Im really drunk but i have to say i love you U2! I love you BONO AND EDGE AND ADAM AND LARRY#11111 I LOVE YOU SO SO MUCH!!! YOu make me cry with happiness!

was that you standing next to me at London 2 crying the entire show? At first I thought how cool you were to be so touched by U2's music, then I started thinking that you forgot to take your meds

:love: I love this thread!

I am so changing my sig. :lol: This guy is quickly turning out to be my new favourite poster!

People should be drunk more often! I'd love to have a convo with the setlist bitchers drunk! :D

Damn alcohol... always messing with the urges to do in-depth, ultimately pointless, critical musical analysis. :tsk:

No underage drinking???? It's positively unAustralian....

And unEuropean. :wink: We get our first drink in the crib.

Though, people still claim that's not true. :tsk:

Well this thread proves it, everything's more fun with alcohol. Even that shitty Irish band called U2 whose latest album and tour suck badly.

Back
Top Bottom