I Love You U2!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I'm sure he'd appreciate it.

oh yeah

it'd go something like

HELLO HELLO ... BONO!!!! WHATS UP DUDE?? WANNA COME OVER AND PLAY WII SPORTS? I MADE YOU A MII ALREADY!! OR WE COULD PLAY ROCK BAND! YOU CAN PLAY GUITAR AND I'LL SING IT'LL BE SOOOOO MUCH FUN heyyyy is edge there? CAN I TALK TO HIM THATD BE AWESOME!!11 HAY U NO WAT?! U GUYZ SHOULD PLAY MORE SONGS FROM POP I FREAKING LOVE THAT ABLUM ITS THE BEST EVER I ESPECIALLY LIKE THE FIRST SONG AND THE SECOND ONE AND THE THIRD ONE TOO YEAH YEAH YEAH YEAH YEAH YEAH YEAH!!

:drunk: :wink:

Politics can't really get worse than it is now. There's only room for improvement.

They could be dancing in parliament while only wearing their underwear. As well as drinking to Nickelback songs.

That would actually have constituted an improvement on the John Howard years.

Well, I guess someone needs to put a smile on Malcolm Turnbull's dial! At least Brendan Nelson seemed to have a sense of humour ...

I'm totally sober but I still love U2 today, a lot!!!!!!

Scary to think how much more I would love them if I actually were drunk :crazy:

I am so sad that I missed this thread until now. Seriously, best thread ever. XD

"All you need is booze, bla-blah-blah-bah-ba
There such a range to choose, bla blah blah bah ba
NOW EDGE, PLAY THE BLUES!!!
Break it down now ..."

Totally sober but sat here listening to the Milan 2 bootleg reminding myself what a wonderful summer it was. Their music never fails to lift me and some 22 years on from my first listen to The JT I still love just as much now as then.

:hug:

Back
Top Bottom