How to best enjoy the one show I'm going to?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

bonoschild2009

War Child
The armpit of the United States: Tucson, AZ
Hello, y'all. This is my first thread, and I hope it's in the right place. I'm only going to one show this year, and I'm not sure how to best enjoy it. I'm going GA, and I'm looking for thoughts on how others would best enjoy the show:

1. Go for front and center
2. Back of inner circle for view of band and screen
3. Outside of inner circle maybe by rail?

Help!

Confused in AZ,

Justin

I'll offer a few thoughts.

It depends a bit on how much GA line time you have -- from what I gather, we are back to first come first serve (I could be very wrong) but if you don't have the time, do not sweat it. A late arriving GA position back a bit but with a full view is just fine, in fact arguably preferable. If you want to see some nostril hair, well commit the time and get up close front and center or on the rail.

If this is your first show EVER, I'll use one word, OK, maybe a phrase -- stay as close to sober as you can -- you will want to experience and remember this night.

I personally would try front and center inside the claw....But in my past GA experiences being Vertigo and Elevation...Rail is very good...I was inside the circle at Vertigo and was along the catwalk on Adams side and all of them walked by at least once if not more :)
Elevation I was outside the heart front row along the rail and got a "Bono Moment"
Anyways where ever you stand I'm sure it will be awesome your going to be closer to the band then you ever thought possible..and trust me it is unbelievable!!:drool:

Enjoy! :)

I've read that the sound is not very good under the claw, as the speakers are on it's legs

i'd stay about half way back in GA for the first show, you get best sound, still good audience involvment, sightlines to the screen and overall stage.

Back
Top Bottom