Has anyone ever tried to swap tickets??

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

gman

New Yorker
Has anyone here ever tried to swap tickets purchased for a gig....from seated to GA? I got three seated tickets from ticketline, but havent been sent yet! (panic buy as coulnt get GA) and now they have GA tickets on sale. And i really would like to swap em over. So....has anyone managed to do this before? Am not fancying my chances tho. In saying that....on the vertigo tour...you could enter the seated area to go for grub etc...so am wondering if the 3 of us could do the reverse this time and sneak on the pitch:hmm:

I was able to swap a GA ticket for a seated one for a Bruce Springsteen concert last year. I was just getting over a horrible cold and didn't have the energy for GA. I put a posting on Craigslist and had a response within a few hours.

Ah...i was meaning more by contacting the actual ticket agency and asking them to exchange them. as i say tho....cant see them doing it, as there is a -£30 difference per ticket, so they be loosing out near £100:huh:

Yeah, I once bought a used Toyota from a car lot, but then decided I wanted the new BMW, I never could figure out why they wouldn't do the exchange...:shrug:

Back
Top Bottom