Frankfurt, Hannover, Munchen & Sevilla presale info

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Sign up for the Ticketalarm with eventim. Should they have a sale starting Friday evening you will get an e-mail notification.
For the Denmark shows there were two price categories for GA. One DKK595 and one DKK800. But the site didn't give any information besides that. Wonder if it's inner ring that is more expensive this time?

No, there are also standing tickets on the back (Stehtribüne) in some stadiums. GA is GA, there should be no difference.

Munich seems to have two standing categories, but the other one that is not GA seems to be on the back of the stadium. I haven't found out how much they will cost, though.

I'm registered on eventim and will receive ticketalarms. ofcourse I'll let anyone here know if I get anything.

Time to try out my code in one hour. :hyper:

is it confirmed that presale codes can be used on more than one german show? i'm willing to risk it, but i don't want these criminal bastards stripping me of my tickets and/or membership just because they can't be bothered putting the right protections in place.

is it confirmed that presale codes can be used on more than one german show? i'm willing to risk it, but i don't want these criminal bastards stripping me of my tickets and/or membership just because they can't be bothered putting the right protections in place.

According to LU Eventim confirmed it. So I'm going to try after checking wether my code works. :)

Otherwise what about you getting Frankfurt, me getting Hannover?

What the heck? When I put in my presale code it goes to the main page. :huh: And it says U2's not on there. Wtf is going on?

How will I know which one I'm supposed to buy if I don't want to be at the back of the stadium? :scratch:

Just pick Stehplatz that's 70 euros. That's the regular one as far as I know. In the confirmation email it said:
Normalpreis
Stehplatz
So it's a regular GA.

Just pick Stehplatz that's 70 euros. That's the regular one as far as I know. In the confirmation email it said:
Normalpreis
Stehplatz
So it's a regular GA.

Thats right. The €40 standing tickets are for 'tribunes' which are separate standign areas where you would normally expect seats to be and are located either in teh terraces immediately behind the stage or in a couple of areas on the far side of the stadium. Best bet to see what you are getting is to go to the choose tickets by seating plan option and uncheck the boxes for the price points you are not interested in. For seats this is excellent as you can choose your exact seats rather than with Ticketmaster where you either have to take what you are given or risk the lottery of dumping your tickets and retrying.

I have to say, 15,90 euros for sending a regular letter to the Benelux and Scandinavia is pretty outrageous. :| 5,90 would be way more like what it actually costs.

I didn't have my adress and stuff into eventim, but I did get a confirmation email I bought the tickets. But when I go to my eventim it's not listed in my orders. Is that cause I separately entered the info on the creditcard and adress?

grrrr!!! trying for hannover, but our presale code isn't working.
i'm using hubby's (with permission of course) while he's at work.
i used my presale code for the amsterdam shows.
he never used his and membership hasn't had to be renewed yet.
so it should work right? we don't need a new code for the new tour do we?

boots is today?

grrrr!!! our presale code isn't working.
i'm using hubby's (with permission of course) while he's at work.
i used my presale code for the amsterdam shows.
he never used his and membership hasn't had to be renewed yet.
so it should work right? we don't need a new code for the new tour do we?

boots is today?

it should work, Boots is right now indeed. I had a couple of times that it didn't work either, but then Hannover went through. Perhaps it doesn't like having two eventim windows open or so? Check if you're logged in?

Boots is active now, I tried and got through. So it should work!

it should work, Boots is right now indeed. I had a couple of times that it didn't work either, but then Hannover went through. Perhaps it doesn't like having two eventim windows open or so? Check if you're logged in?

Boots is active now, I tried and got through. So it should work!

been trying since 10am. only one eventim window open.

still getting this message...

Der von Ihnen eingegebene Gutschein-Code ist leider falsch. Bitte versuchen Sie es erneut.

:scream::banghead:

a few months ago there was a mix up with hubby's u2.com account. it was shared with another guy from italy. the screen names on the forum were shared, but the user account info was all separate. i suppose something might have gotten screwed up there.

i guess worst case we'll try in the general sale saturday. :sigh:

What show are you trying for? Frankfurt? I had the same issue there. Hannover worked for me though.
Otherwise contact U2.com asap, perhaps they'll be in time to fix it before the presale ends?

What show are you trying for? Frankfurt? I had the same issue there. Hannover worked for me though.
Otherwise contact U2.com asap, perhaps they'll be in time to fix it before the presale ends?

sorry i had edited that bit, i guess it was after you read my post.
we're trying for hannover.

:D

and if it becomes possible to actually get to these shows i'll try my luck getting munich tickets somehow.

:yes: If you want to go badly and can save up enough you'll make it! Though I'm goin for Brussels rather than Munich. :D

Oh man I'm so looking forward to this. We definitely need to get a huge Interference Meetup done there!

:yes: If you want to go badly and can save up enough you'll make it! Though I'm goin for Brussels rather than Munich. :D

Oh man I'm so looking forward to this. We definitely need to get a huge Interference Meetup done there!
ja, das ist gut.

plus it'll be much more convenient to get to if i can live in the uk next year. although anywhere is good.

ja, das ist gut.

plus it'll be much more convenient to get to if i can live in the uk next year. although anywhere is good.

Ah Sie sprechen Deutsch? Sehr gut, sehr gut.

:shifty: Holland is right inbetween the UK and Germany. Distance wise it's pretty easy to get everywhere in Europe.

w00t! i'm finally in.

what the heck is

Stehplatz Innenraum
Stehplatz Tribüne

what are the cheapest seating spots? 93? or is there something cheaper for seating?

Stehplatz tribune is just cheap seats behind the stage, but it's not actually seats. It's more a.. uhr.. standing tribune.
Innenraum seems to be inner circle something? I'm not sure. I bought the 70 Euro ones and on the bill email it says Stehplatz.

:D Congrats btw! And let's this time try to not miss each other! :lol:

nein! i've just exhausted all of my knowledge of german from school....13 years ago now.

:shh: the missus might get suspicious!

Ha well I won't be much use either. I've had five years of German but it was mostly reading so my pronounciation and sentences are VERY rusty. :uhoh: Though I'm sure with half German Half English/Dutch I can make it through.

:shifty: not if you convince her to come here too. We speak English too!

Ha well I won't be much use either. I've had five years of German but it was mostly reading so my pronounciation and sentences are VERY rusty. :uhoh: Though I'm sure with half German Half English/Dutch I can make it through.

:shifty: not if you convince her to come here too. We speak English too!

i can also do some very rusty french, but my last french class was waaaaay back in 2003, so i'm a bit rubbish.

:hmm: the uk might be the easiest with any luck, since my dad is a citizen by birth i should be allowed to just waltz in.

Back
Top Bottom