"Crazy Tonight" video filmed in Milan?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

theu2fly

Refugee
There was a rumor they started playing "Crazy Tonight" in the 2nd encore because Bono said they'd be shooting a video for it... does it make sense that they'd shoot in Milan? Looking back at the U218 Singles DVD (2005) the Milan crowd was probably one of the loudest, most energetic ones we'd heard/seen...

Seems like a good idea...

Before the remix version at Barca 2, B said "we want to put you on film, we're shooting a video, so everybody sing 'I know I'll go crazy, know I'll go crazy......'"

He also said it at the start of the normal version, so maybe there is going to be 2 videos?

does it make sense that they'd shoot in Milan?

Not if they've already shot the video... You think they should film it again?

He also said it at the start of the normal version, so maybe there is going to be 2 videos?

Someone mentioned they heard a version that was a combo of the album version and the remix version, and they thought that would be the single version...so maybe it's a combo. :shrug:

There was a rumor they started playing "Crazy Tonight" in the 2nd encore because Bono said they'd be shooting a video for it... does it make sense that they'd shoot in Milan? Looking back at the U218 Singles DVD (2005) the Milan crowd was probably one of the loudest, most energetic ones we'd heard/seen...

Seems like a good idea...

that's in my opinion stupid thing. last time they did the same thing(filming the video for cobl, but they did an extra show), but this time they play same song twice???stupid.

as for the crowd.hard to guess which one is the best, since they have never been to former Yugoslavian countries, except of one Sarajevo concert, but that's one in 30 years, and Italy, which has pretty good crowd had millions of u2 concerts. and also heard a story of a guy who was in Milano on the vertigo tour and said that people knew nothing of songs made before ATYCLB.
but that's just hear-say.

Hm, Milan sounds like a good option. They're a good crowd, and versatile since there'll be people from all over Europe there! :up: I don't mind where they shoot it, as long as we'll be getting a video soon!

The Blackberry ad is from a studio and some guys Mac.

Filming both versions – could be that they slice footage from one onto the other (crowd enthusiastically chanting in the Remix pasted into the less enthusiastic Standard) or do a hybrid song. They could ‘cut’ the Standard version for a bit into a sort of Remix breakdown, or even wind the song out with the Remix. Or maybe they’ll just release a video of both versions.

pretty sure its nou camp...

I was there on barca2. Half way thru the guys did a funky version of crazy tonight and told the 120,000 fans they were shooting a video and needed everyone to go..well..crazy! Needless to say we obliged. Then, at the end, after a few encores, they did the standard album version of it, repeaing the info and request. I came across the blackberry ad the other day. Now I dunno if thats nou camp, but i do know that 120,000 of us would like to believe its us on that vid! :applaud:

Back
Top Bottom