Boston, March 11...location/tickets?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Its apparently 100 people, when this had the markers of being like the Astoria show for ATYCLB or even Irving Plaza, I got exciting thinking it might be somewhat possible, but then I heard the actual number. It makes the prospect so much cooler, but the odds so much longer.

I'm going to go catch up on some TV shows before the 4:15, 4:40 and 5 blitz.

I'm pretty sure its just for the Patriots, it isn't a regular line, but they might do it for concerts, my neighbors are managers for the Commuter rail, I'll ask them.

:lol: My father works for the commuter rail, asking him wont get me much info as he works north of boston. Getting to north station/the garden is never a problem for me :)

I know they did the train to Foxboro for Springsteen in 2003 but they did not do it for his show last August. So it may be that they stopped doing it for concerts. The reason given last August for the Bruce show was it cost the MBTA too much money to run the train for concerts.

If we are all going to buy single seats, let's plan to carpool!

Haha, no offense but I hate the commuter rail and avoid it at all costs, and go out of my way to volunteer to drive people places so they won't have to be subjected to it. That Foxboro line is the worst in terms of being good for the MBTA, my dad and have gone multiple times and people haven't even collected money.

If we end up with GA tickets, I think the train would be useless.

Lets rent this bus

2rzdfv4.jpg

:D

There's a 3:20pm instant win on 98.5 now. how do we find out what it is? or do we just pick the u2 related one?

there was one this morning too, it was the sweetest thing i think. so check back before noon tomorrow for that. I'll try to repost them throughout the morning if I can stand this again tomorrow. I only need 50 more points to enter for tickets.

The freeloader raffle ends at 5pm today according to the freeloader up for grabs thingy, so the 3:20 was the last chance to earn points and you have to enter all your answers for today before 5 if you haven't yet.

there are 3 chances each day. you ahve to submit your answers by 11:59 (I think, not 5--but it tells you on the page) of that day to get points. each 1 is 100 points. the questions are multiple choice.

sign in to freeloader page
earn points-->instant win.

these are the 3 answers for today (in order):

Bono and the boys in boston
sweetest thing
its a beautiful day

for the answers tomorrow, google:
fatwallet mix 98 point
will take you to a thread, go to the last page and people post when they are announced

hi all...

Is there a kind soul out there willing to let me know what the heck is going on? Or at least, which stations it is that are giving away tickets? I've been skimming through the 22 pages of posts... but I'm never going to be able to read all these.

THIS is lame. they should have a big massive quiz show so that the hardcore fans will actually get in!

is that wayne person you, gretsky? :)

hi all...

Is there a kind soul out there willing to let me know what the heck is going on? Or at least, which stations it is that are giving away tickets? I've been skimming through the 22 pages of posts... but I'm never going to be able to read all these.

home pages of each site are the best place to go. all stations are doing different things:
FNX
BCN
BOS
ZLX
AAF
Mix 98.5

THIS is lame. they should have a big massive quiz show so that the hardcore fans will actually get in!

is that wayne person you, gretsky? :)

no, not me. I wish, good connection attempt though.

what station was that on, 98.5?? I cant handle listening to that without time frames, even for these tix. thats why Im 'buying' as many raffles as I can for that station.

hi all...

These are the last few contests (that are known about) for today:

4:10 WFNX 101.7 - Listen and call in - 781-595-9369
4:15 WBCN 104.1 - 2 second song quiz - 617-931-1041
4:40 WZLX - 100.7 - Trivia call in - 617-931-1007
5:00 WAAF - 107.1 - Listen for your name - 617-931-1223

Good luck. I'm not having any.

those are the times I have also

FNX is done tomorrow morning (8:50) according to their website. The other stations go through Thurs.
and BOS announces each morning the song and time frame at 6 AM. access to song and time only to radio head members, but anybody can call in if they hear the song.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom