Boots Subscribers of the World Unite!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Well, as for me, I held back using my code until now (because I wasn't available to see the other 2 Dublin shows), but I AM available for the THIRD!!! :hyper:

In Europe, yes, presales went well for Boots members. My friend and I had Boots codes and got GAs to Dublin II and III with them.

Chicago, no. Got 4 with Horizon code and 2 in the general sale this morning. None with Boots, Bears, or SMG presales.

Wondering with so many cities going on sale at once, if any boots members will have a better opportunity to get GA's for the US

that's a good point! my mom is boots and i just hopes she gets some regular $30 seats...anyone know if those have been available for boots or general sale??

I got 2 GAs for Gillette being Boots. Then I got 2 really good 100 dollar tickets for Giants in row 12 behind the stage.
:applaud:

I could only get seats for TO1 with my Boots presale code but I got GA for TO2 in the general sale yesterday

So, since I started this thread, I should post my experience. Finally did a presale today for FedEx field. Got Section 224, which I think will make for pretty good seats, all things considered.

Also had tickets blocked off for Section 130 in Charlottesville, but decided not to pull the trigger until I see how they fill the big gap in the tour itenerary before and after the DC show.

All considered, a good experience.

Peace,
Ron

Bought 4 GA's for Rose Bowl with Boots code. One pair at 3:08 and the other at 3:20. I didn't think I had the chance at two more tickets after 3:08 because of some stupid stuff that happened with confirmation, but low and behold it still gave me 2 GA tickets!!!!

GAs for all the cities could have been purchased as I prepared for the worst, by having the ticketmaster window open for each city if Rose Bowl had been sold out.

4 GA's for Rose Bowl with Boots here!
Submitted request at 3pm sharp, offered GAs within seconds!!

I submitted at 3 sharp, too, but it came up that it wasn't valid, yet, so I had to refresh all the browsers. Then I got the GAs, but when I entered my credit card, it said that it was already on file, and wouldn't accept the submit button. I refreshed, and it told me that it released my tix! Arggh!! Tried again, and got two. (I only need one at this point, but just in case, for trading or bringing a friend). Then I tried for accessible seats, and it said that no seats are available for this game. Game?? Sheesh. So once again, no way to get wheelchair seats in the presale. Stupid Ticketmaster.

Back
Top Bottom