Are the £30/$30 tickets any good? UK/US Ticket Pricing Questions

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I suspect the $30 tickets are the best-kept secret of the tour.

I'd say you get what you pay for. Who knows what your getting in sightlines and acoustics. The screen is also kinda on th esmall size compared to Vertigo/Popmart stadium shows.

GA is where to be, but the secret is out and there's 3-4 times the compitition.

I'd say the best kept secret is $100 right behind the stage. Good sound and sightlines. Also a rare chance to experience 60,000 people screaming in your direction.

Wembley seems to have all of the £30 tickets in the upper ring seats. The best of the £30 (which may not even be that good) are the ones on the side of the stage. The rest of them will be amongst the worst - especially the ones on the opposite end of the pitch (and highest up).

I'd say you get what you pay for. Who knows what your getting in sightlines and acoustics. The screen is also kinda on th esmall size compared to Vertigo/Popmart stadium shows.

GA is where to be, but the secret is out and there's 3-4 times the compitition.

I'd say the best kept secret is $100 right behind the stage. Good sound and sightlines. Also a rare chance to experience 60,000 people screaming in your direction.

The acoustics behind the stage will be fine. There are speakers pointed in all 4 directions. The sound behind the stage will be the same as the sound on the sides of the stage.

C'mon!

The acoustics behind the stage will be fine. There are speakers pointed in all 4 directions. The sound behind the stage will be the same as the sound on the sides of the stage.

C'mon!

What I'm saying is that the proximity of seats to the rear stage will have better audio that the balcony corners of the stage furthest from the stage that have a frontal view.

Some Euro venues don't even have $30 seats behind the stage. I wonder if the promoters already know this.

Back
Top Bottom