All (RED) Zone / VIP Tickets Discussion HERE Part II

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
We were there a day early so we went the day before to exchange our voucher for the actual ticket and wristband. If you go the same day, our letter said we could collect our tickets between 3 and 6 pm - you go to the ticket desks (there was no line there when we went) and you give them your letter/voucher and they give you the real thing. Is your name on the purchase or your friend's name? You could write to the people who sent you the letter/voucher and tell them about your situation.

cheers man. luckily there is always my name included on the letter as well, so hopefully it will go smoothly through...

this is very interesting...how many people did you see with camcorders?

thank you for posting your experience.

-dan
It's consumer camcorders and not professional though. I didn't see anyone around me with a camcorder (I didn't look around me :) ) but I asked at the ticket booth from where we picked our RZ tickets and the lady told me I could bring my camcorder in, no problem. And I could see hundreds of little red lamps on around the stadium during the concert.

There was plenty of security around the rails. I don't know how it was around the stadium.

I will be in the Red Zone for Dublin 3 - Has anyone who will be doing Red Zone for this night had any confirmation of whether you are RZ1 or RZ2? I had to email Ticketmaster to get a confirmation number as no further email ever came through after winning the auction.

I will be in the Red Zone for Dublin 3 - Has anyone who will be doing Red Zone for this night had any confirmation of whether you are RZ1 or RZ2? I had to email Ticketmaster to get a confirmation number as no further email ever came through after winning the auction.

I`m in the same boat. Had to e-mail twice, eventually got an e-mail confirmation number but nothing since.

I must admitt I`m getting a little nervous now!

I`ve also got red zone for London 1 but no news about that either :sad:

go to the ticketmaster ie site, then go into "my account"
from there you will need to log in with your email and password, then go into "my events", and then to "detail"-
that should tell you where you are

go to the ticketmaster ie site, then go into "my account"
from there you will need to log in with your email and password, then go into "my events", and then to "detail"-
that should tell you where you are

I have tried that and it does not show anything in there except tickets I have booked for gigs in the UK. Nothing held about the auction at all.

It kinda makes me feel a bit better that I am not the only one who has had nothing much from Ticketmaster on this. I remember when the auction was won that there were a few of us who were waiting on the payment confirmation email that never came so looks like Ticketmaster has had a bit of a cock up on Dublin3.

Looks like I will just have to trot along to the Ticketmaster Pickup point at Croke Park on the day with my confirmation number and credit card and hope that's all I will need!

It kinda makes me feel a bit better that I am not the only one who has had nothing much from Ticketmaster on this. I remember when the auction was won that there were a few of us who were waiting on the payment confirmation email that never came so looks like Ticketmaster has had a bit of a cock up on Dublin3.

Looks like I will just have to trot along to the Ticketmaster Pickup point at Croke Park on the day with my confirmation number and credit card and hope that's all I will need!

:wave: I`ll see you there! I`ll be the worried looking one praying I get in OK :gah:

Pros/Cons of Red Zone. Please respond if you had RZ ticks and used them.

Was wondering if fans that had RZ and used them thought their Red Zone seats were better then being inside the ellispe?

I understand you have to camp out in a GA line, like the old days to make it inside of the ellispe-to get close to the stage.

If there is a thread about this already, sorry one of the Mods please merge it.

Thanks,

<>

Was wondering if fans that had RZ and used them thought their Red Zone seats were better then being inside the ellispe?

I understand you have to camp out in a GA line, like the old days to make it inside of the ellispe-to get close to the stage.

If there is a thread about this already, sorry one of the Mods please merge it.

Thanks,

<>
You may want to read my comment a few pages back. But I guess you'd have to ask someone who did both RZ and GA.

You may want to read my comment a few pages back. But I guess you'd have to ask someone who did both RZ and GA.

RouziTheBee-

I did and didn't you say that you could not enter the inside of the ellispe once you're in the RZ you have to stay there-correct?

<>

just got back from Berlin Red Zone 1. Cant get any better which paradoxly made me bit sad as i wont be able to enjoy any other show better than from places like Red Zone ...

A lot of space, no pushing, perfect view, superb catering... Just perfect.

Met a guy who won the backstage tour - said he bought a 300 eur ticket. But what Ive learned he wasnt really blown away from it - saw the technical stuff in the middle of the stadium, went bit of backstage but never met the band and even the girl who was supposed to be some sort of a "backstage tour manager" - a chilean girl - she never had met the band either ...

just got back from Berlin Red Zone 1. Cant get any better which paradoxly made me bit sad as i wont be able to enjoy any other show better than from places like Red Zone ...

Met a guy who won the backstage tour - said he bought a 300 eur ticket. But what Ive learned he wasnt really blown away from it - saw the technical stuff in the middle of the stadium, went bit of backstage but never met the band and even the girl who was supposed to be some sort of a "backstage tour manager" - a chilean girl - she never had met the band either ...

So, the backstage tour was lame, but no pushing or shoving in the RZ. This sounds like the best of both worlds, close enough to the stage without having to wait 12-24 hrs in line, and you're not crushed. Plus you have the luxury of having freedom the day of the show-you're not tethered to your spot in the GA line.

<>

If you bought your GA ticket per the normal method, you just have GA. If you participated in the Ticketmaster-run auction and won, then you have Red Zone.

:)

awesome! glad you enjoyed it. :applaud:

Bummer the backstage passes don't meet you up with the band. I know it wasn't guaranteed but people really shelled out a lot of money for those, especially in the states. :shifty:

awesome! glad you enjoyed it. :applaud:

Bummer the backstage passes don't meet you up with the band. I know it wasn't guaranteed but people really shelled out a lot of money for those, especially in the states. :shifty:

yeah the red zone experience is really like the band plays in your living room... You see it all. You see even some small mistakes, you can feel when they loose little bit of momentum but you get the best fucking ULTRA VIOLET ever... Man, Bono just screamed that out ... Same as One ... very special.

enjoy it while they are here...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom