All (RED) Zone / VIP Tickets Discussion HERE Part II

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Red1 could be the "top" section, depending on which way the stage faces on the diagram. Amsterdam had Red1 as Adam's side (with the stage facing right).

Red1 could be the "top" section, depending on which way the stage faces on the diagram. Amsterdam had Red1 as Adam's side (with the stage facing right).

If they stick me in Adam's side in Foxboro, I'm gonna pull out a seating chart and flip it upside down so they let me in Edge's side.

vegas is up to $330 and climbing

VC_PriceIsRight_AUS_20030729_05_Cliffhangers.jpg

-dan

$355....$360...$365!!!

i need a nap

glendale ended at $115

-dan

$355 for Vegas with one minute to go.

the backstage is over $1200.

People bidding on the backstage one do realize it's pretty unlikely they'll get to meet the band, right?

Haha ... I live in LA ... Wasn't planning on going to Phoenix ... But since the RZ was at the $115 minimum at 11:59:hmm:, I just HAD to bid!!! ... So I guess I'm goin to Phoenix!!:sexywink:

Sorry, if this has been asked before (didn't want to search through 70 pages of posts to find the answer), but is Red 1 the Edge's side or Adam's side of the stage?

just got the confirmation e-mail:

Dear Auction Participant,

Congratulations! The auction has closed and you have a winning bid.

i bid $125 x3...but it's worth it

credit card has the temp charge too

-dan

it depends on the venue. houston diagram shows red1 is edge. amsterdam diagram i believe showed red1 as adam's side, though...

yeah, I bid 120 in the last minute in case it went up - only 3.80 in fees and no delivery since its will call. thats less than $50 more than the GA ticket I have with all the fees.

a bargain for sure.

I did the exact same thing in the final minutes - $120 just to be safe. I was shocked that the service fee was only $3.80!

So looking forward to NOT standing in line all day and STILL getting the GA experience!

So looking forward to NOT standing in line all day and STILL getting the GA experience!

:up:

I'm in RZ 1 - there's a row and seat number. I saw something about the seats being provided for "pre-show" comfort. Does anyone know if we're confined to that seat area? are they basically folding chairs? are they removed prior to the start of the show?

sorry if this has been covered before - I'm a RZ noob.

edit: haha - look at our locations.

I'm in RZ 1 - there's a row and seat number. I saw something about the seats being provided for "pre-show" comfort. Does anyone know if we're confined to that seat area? are they basically folding chairs? are they removed prior to the start of the show?

The UK/Ireland auctions mentioned the built-in seats for pre-show comfort. The US ones did not. TM may have an answer - when I called them weeks ago they mentioned something about possibly removeable seats.

I wonder if they also realize that if they lost, they're paying like $1000 for regular red zone. :crack:

Yes- if they selected Bid on All, as opposed to Group 1 only.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom