Type The First Thing That Pops Into Your Head 11-21-16

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
We were staying in the little log cabin in the woods in Virginia when the horrible riot happened in Charlottesville, only 25 miles away. Usually we visit Ch'ville at least once during a visit home, but stayed away this year because of the troubles. What is WRONG with people? :sad:

We missed you, MsPurrl. Your cabin Adventure sounds wonderful, but scary being so close to Charlottesville. It is really really sad what's happened there and what's going on in this administration and country. Glad to see you back though! :hug:

Missed you too MsPurrl. :hug: I love the state of Virginia. I used to have family there, but they have passed on. I have been back on occasion for sightseeing. :love: the historical sites.
Welcome back!! :)

I need to call her in the morning.

Wouldn't you know; just about the time the eclipse was supposed to begin here, it clouded over, thundered, and started raining. Just after the greatest totality (supposed to be 90.8% here), the sky cleared, so I took my glasses out and got to see the upper-right "fingernail" of the sun. My son called a couple of hours ago, back from extreme south-eastern Illinois, where he'd gone to view the eclipse. He is usually quiet and laconic, so it was neat to hear him so giddy: "IT WAS SO COOL!" :love:

Back
Top Bottom