Tpbm #24!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Honestly, I don't let the day bother me! :tsk:

I look at it this way ... actually, there are times where that 'particular day' lives up to all the 'shopping hype' it advertises, and there are times where 'certain sales/discounts' don't mean a thing when it comes to overall quality! Either way, that day is still wayyyy too 'ridiculously-busy' to even attempt any 'normal regular shopping' ... so, if one has to 'go out' regardless ... or wants to 'take advantage' shopping on this 'particular day' ... they have to ''go-with-the-flow-of-things'' and expect a 'stressful time' in doing so, anyways! As for me ... I usually go for Thanksgiving leftovers ... so, it's more dealing with 'bottleneck traffic' just to go visit my family again, than worrying about wanting the day to be over with! Really, my city needs to 'add a lane' to our expressway ... that MIGHT HELP somewhat ... and if there's not enough room to 'add a lane' they can always 'tear down' a few buildings to 'make room'! Yes ... I hate expressway traffic ... cuz, it's nothing but 'sit, sit, sit' ... and 'wall to wall' cars, trucks, suv's, whatever. Our traffic stands still! There's no such thing as 'stop-n-go' anymore! I guess 'the whole world' lives here in my city! :help: :giggle: Or, at least, that's what my TRAFFIC seems like ... :ohmy:

TPBM will sometimes do 'last minute shopping' on Christmas Eve :up:

True ... and FIRST THING before everyone else gets there, too! :lol: Oh, I can hope, can't I ?? :D

TPBM has a PRE-LIT Christmas Tree :up: (definitely, I won't ever string approx 450 lights on my tree again ... too exhausting!)

No, no tree this year....I saw trees being set up in Tree Lots today!! :hyper: We'll have a tiny fake tree, it's better than nothing. Give me a crackling fire and yummy smelling food cooking and candles burning, plus some pretty lights, holiday music, laughter with friends and family and I'm happy with that for the holidays!!

tpbm bought Christmas stamps at the post office already

Back
Top Bottom