Testjeland

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
:wave:

Season 5 of 24 started today. Finally, I might say. Sometimes Dutchieland really is still 500 years behind on the rest of the world.

Anyway, it was a :hyper: double episode. Can't wait until next week. And then I'll have to miss it for a few weeks as I'll be gone. :| So I think I'm gonna buy the DVD-set of it when it comes out.

:)

Well, so far I only saw the first 2 episodes of season 5, so I can't comment on that one yet. But the quality of seasons 2 and 3 was less than the season before it. I did think season 4 was an improvement, though maybe not at the level of the first season.
Season 5 started with a bang though (then again, doesn't every season) and hopefully a fresh cast will also make the script fresh.

Season 3 still had Kim Bauer (which, despite her looks, was not a good think IMO), season 4 hadn't. And apart from the usual number of holes in the script, it was pretty good. :)

:yes:
Then again, today was a day off in India (national holiday, the birthday of Ghandi). Tomorrow I have to go to work.

Doozer61 said:
how long are you there for? i had no idea you were there.

In total I'll be in India for 6 months or so. But it's going to be about 4 weeks in India, then 1 week in the Netherlands, etc.
And somewhere also a week in Hawaii... :shifty:

Not lately, no. :reject:
Sowwy...

I was a wee bit swamped in work. Hopefully I have a bit more time the coming 2 weeks as I'm home again. But then I'm going back to Mumbai so who knows...

Back
Top Bottom