Video Game thread XIV ²: No Prequels Club

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I hadn't checked any polls lately to see where people's preferences are at, but checking on them right now...damn. Microsoft has a lot of ground to regain. I have friends/family who will be going with XB1 so I'll buy one when the price drops significantly.

One of my favorite memories of Bad Company 2 was the first time I threw C4 on the ATV you were driving, and blew it up when you drove over by some enemies.

I used to load the front of the ATV with c4, then drive full speed toward a tank, jump off, and detonate it right in front of them. It would destroy the tank nearly every time

Imp's friends frequently used to do that with jeeps in BF3. "Jihad Jeep", I believe they called it. Unfortunately, they used to forget to tell me they were going to do that, and I was riding in the back of the jeep...

Bummer, I was really hoping the "Oct. 29, same day as BF4 launch" rumor was going to be true.

:sad:

------------------------------------------------------
Playstation 4 Console (PS4)
Original release date : 31 DEC 2013
New release date : 15 NOV 2013
Should arrive by : 21 NOV 2013
Selected Shipping Method : Standard

Why did I pre-order online :'(

They're saying there will be a significant discount on the next gen version of B4 (and several other games) for people who buy the current gen version first.
Did they ever decide if stats were going to be transferable?

So excited for that. I even broke out B3 last night after many months of hybernation

Wanted to play Skyrim for the first time in months and months. But then it occurred to me that I don't have my save file anymore, as it is on my YLOD'd PS3. So, I took the whole damn thing apart, put the whole damn thing back together (after trying the hair drying approach) and...nothing. I'm impressed that I successfully put it all back together, but...:sad: Don't know if I'll be able to bring myself to ever play Skyrim again.

You can get the ylod fixed for about $65. It's usually just a broken solder point.

I bought The Witcher 2 on sale yesterday for like $5, downloaded it, and upon startup my computer curled into a little ball and cried. 10 FPS! Looks like I really do need to upgrade. So the great adventure I'm scheming for is building my own PC for the first time.

And this is the PC building website I've been keeping an eye on, which looks user-friendly enough not to scare me away. Hopefully I can hang on until the November/December discounts.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom