even newer apple product/updates

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I have enough Christmas money to buy a small iPad. is this even worth thinking about?

Since those bastards still won't give me an iPhone for my Verizon, and iPad is as close as I can get to giving Apple my Christmas cash.
Stash the cash for Spring 2011 when the next hardware revision of the iPad is released. Beefier speaker, as well as front and rear facing cameras for video chat/sexting and filming your cats.

i have probably four people in my immediate family who would buy an ipad tomorrow if it had a handwritten text input.

it's very, very cool, but it's just lacking that one major bit of extra functionality that i want before i commit the money.

An iPhone 4 on the Verizon network is expected to be announced tomorrow at 11am.

O shit, y'all. :cute:

not a lie :shrug:

butt-sniffing-train-web.jpg

the dog is a big fan of the rear-facing

so apple and verizon's big announcement is that they're releasing a CDMA version of a year old device.

whoopity doo.

as someone who waited for a verizon iphone for a long time, i'll pass on this one. i'll reconsider when jobs updates the thing in june, but i doubt apple will ever catch up with the other devices that are already out there.

On my iPhone and iPad :) will come in super handy if I ever have to track down any thieves

Anyone know when google shopper will be released in Canada? I have the google app, but I don't think we get a lot of the cool features
If you use the App Store often enough, it's a good idea to order a U.S. iTunes store gift card for the smallest value possible (like 10$), open a new U.S. store account with that gift code, and then you'll be able to download and load U.S.-only apps to your iDevices whenever you like.

Gets around the regional restrictions like a boss :up:

i didn't know you could do that! :der: luckily the only int'l itunes card i was ever given, i just had someone redeem it for me, download the songs, then sent them to me. that would've been a lot easier though obviously. :doh:

Canadiens1131 said:
If you use the App Store often enough, it's a good idea to order a U.S. iTunes store gift card for the smallest value possible (like 10$), open a new U.S. store account with that gift code, and then you'll be able to download and load U.S.-only apps to your iDevices whenever you like.

Oh, no way! Thanks for the tip. I'll definitely be doing this

Target has been having sales on iTunes gift cards, too--$60 for $50.
Costco seems to have iTunes cards again, too--$60 for $56.

I like using them for TV shows/seasons.

I thought Costco was getting rid of all Apple products, supposedly because Apple wouldn't let them sell the iPad. They have nothing at the Costco I go to-not even gift cards. I noticed they're selling Zunes now.

I got the gift cards Christmas 09 w/ a Costco coupon, that was a good deal.

I thought Costco was getting rid of all Apple products, supposedly because Apple wouldn't let them sell the iPad. They have nothing at the Costco I go to-not even gift cards. I noticed they're selling Zunes now.

I got the gift cards Christmas 09 w/ a Costco coupon, that was a good deal.

They were gone from my Costco for a little while, but were back just before or after Christmas. I haven't checked since. But, if Target keeps up with their great iTunes card sales, screw Costco.

i didn't know you could do that! :der: luckily the only int'l itunes card i was ever given, i just had someone redeem it for me, download the songs, then sent them to me. that would've been a lot easier though obviously. :doh:

:up: . . . interesting :hmm:

. . . they're still pretty and shiny and all, but I'm still not 100% convinced; would rather stump up the extra moulah and get me one of those gorgeous little mac book air babies instead :shrug:

oh and this . . .

iPhone, iPad | Catholic Church confession app

:doh: :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom