Any good Bond games for GameCube?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Utoo

Rock n' Roll Doggie FOB
So, my brother picked up a Wii and gave me his old GameCube. I'd always heard that the Bond games for GC were nothing compared to Goldeneye for N64. Now I'm hearing good reviews for To Russia With Love, which I think came out last November.

Has anyone played this one, or either of the other two GameCube Bond games? Are any of them any good?

If you like third person shooters, then Everything or Nothing and From Russia With Love are for you. Everything or Nothing features the full cast of Pierce Brosnan and co. While the controls can be a bit annoying at first, once you get used to it this is a great game

From Russia With Love came out after EoN and they worked on the gameplay and improved it greatly. Highly recommended.

Agent Under Fire is a great game, IMO. The controls are a bit loose, but it is alot of fun and has a great customizable multiplayer.

Nightfire would have to be my favourite of the GC Bonds. Nice graphics, great controls, fun levels and superb multiplayer are all part of this one.

Agent Under Fire and Nightfire are both first person shooters.

On a slightly related note. If you're looking to a game that can compare to Goldeneye you might try Timesplitters 2 which was made by the creators of Goldeneye.

Have fun!!

Hmmmmm.........so Nightfire and From Russia With Love sound like your top two, eh? :hmm: Maybe I'll rent them and give them a shot that way first.....

I love Timesplitters 2---quality game!

The gamecube doesn't really have many good FPS [halo, half life]...but I recommend getting Metroid Prime and Metroid Prime 2: Echoes:drool: ..great games

and if you're in the need of action adventure game

get resident evil 4..you'll love that game
it is awesome

I love Everything or Nothing...
I played Nightfire on the Xbox at my friend's, but haven't been able to find it for the Gamecube...

but srsly, the best GC game ever is Super Smash Brothers Melee...
:wink: that game owns!

Galeongirl said:

but srsly, the best GC game ever is Super Smash Brothers Melee...
:wink: that game owns!

absolutely! that plus x-wing rogue squadron and mario kart. :drool:

The last best bond game was...... GOLDEN EYE for the N64.

Probs best game N64 game ever.

Utoo said:

absolutely! that plus x-wing rogue squadron and mario kart. :drool:

oh yea, MKDouble Dash... :drool:

and Soul Calibur 2... but it sucks that I can't find it ANYWHERE anymore... my neighbour has it, and I've been trying to find it for over a year, but it's nowhere :(

I see the odd copy of it about in Belfast....Belfast is actually pretty decent for finding rarer games and CDs.

I just rented 007:Nightfire. Fun so far! If I can find it for cheap at GameStop or someplace, I may pick it up.

Back
Top Bottom