The Bachelorette

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
The whole thing was total and complete crap
from the shit-go.

it's like he got tired of living with mom and dad,
and realized he could move back in with Nicole and mooch off of her

also.
he (they) completely milked all the drama out of that, with his long pauses,

I thought the same thing-that they put those pearls in there. Fits in with the fake nature of the whole show. Tahitian black pearls are rare and very expensive.

Tahiti is so gorgeous, I wish I had the funds to go

Tahiti IS Paradise. I was there in 1987 on Bora Bora, Manihi and Papaaete. I bought a pair of black pearl earrings that at the time were 350USD. They are expensive, not sure how rare they are. To find one randomly on a beach basically like we saw last night is all but unheard of, so nice touch, ABC :up: The people are friendly, the water is so clean and clear in as many hues of blue as Ireland has hues of green! Tahiti is VERY expensive. We stayed in those huts above the water. It was so cool, they even had a big glass viewing piece in the floor where you could look down into the water from in your "room", and each hut had it's own private lanai with stairs down into the water. At night you could shine your porchlight onto the water and watch the stingrays swimming around. You could swim with them but I was too scared to....I was also a chicken when it came to being in the water with reef sharks! It was the best vacation EVER and it's my special place I retreat into in my mind when I am really trying to relax or block out reality.

I cannot wait until next week to see what they filmed of the show in Bora Bora and to see if I recognize anything. It would be so cool if they showed famous Bloody Mary's restaurant (we ate there)! On the flip side we spent one of the scariest nights of my life there also, during a squall. Those huts on the water are beautiful when everything's serene and pristine, but once a storm starts brewing and the wind and rain kicks up then the surf starts smashing all around, we thought for sure we were going to get swept out to sea. Longest night EVER! I'm sure ABC won't show anything like that on the show though! :no:

Soo reading my STAR mag on my lunch again and

It was saying that Ali ends up with neither guy. :doh: She's been seen out partying, etc not acting like an engaged woman. That most contestants go into hiding until the show finishes airing. If that's true then gawd this show is getting more and more annoying every season.

After what Frank did (whether it's producer driven/scripted or not), that wouldn't surprise me. I really think Frank was her 1st choice and that after he broke her heart, she simply couldn't chose anybody. (As that would almost kind of be, like what Frank did to her)

Then again, if what happened was producer driven/scripted, everything we saw on Monday was acted / fake. And she knew it was coming, so she could distance herself from him already, but then it doesn't make sense for her to not chose anyone.

I mean she definitely seems to have the hots for and can't keep her hands off of Roberto. Not too hard to pick him as the last guy standing then, I'd think. Unless he rejects her last rose (or that's all fake and acted too).

Chris definitely is crazy about her. I'm just not so sure, she likes him as much as he likes her.

On second thought, perhaps what happened with Frank made her realize she's not ready for a relationship at all.
Or could she have feelings for an ex herself?

The way this season is going, anything is possible or could happen! LOL

Soo reading my STAR mag on my lunch again and

It was saying that Ali ends up with neither guy. :doh: She's been seen out partying, etc not acting like an engaged woman. That most contestants go into hiding until the show finishes airing. If that's true then gawd this show is getting more and more annoying every season.

ahhhhhhhhhh...what does it say??? should I look??:crazy:

There is no chemistry with her and Chris, no matter hard they try.
As for Roberto, it is more lust than love. If this show was about finding a friend with benefits, instead of a husband, Roberto would be the hands down winner.

Ally is young. She is only 26, which the age where most women and men still go to bars,
clubs, and hook-up constantly. She is a quintessential party girl. She is not ready to settle down and get married.

Back
Top Bottom