The Amazing Race 13

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Aja was such a whiner and she and Ty don't seem very close physically for being a couple. I am sorry they were eliminated lat night, but at least they did decide to continue their relationship and Ty moving to LA so they can be together. I think this proves that contestants on this show do learn a lot about themselves and their partners throughout playing the game. :up:

I think this proves that contestants on this show do learn a lot about themselves and their partners throughout playing the game. :up:

Yes and I think Ken and Tina will ultimately realize that they should not stay separated...they should move quickly for a full fledged divorce.:wink:

Those divorcees have to go. First they tell us how intelligent they are, then they go to a Mobil gas station instead of the pumping place in rural Cambodia, then they just jump off the boat and start shooting hoops because they saw another team doing it..."should we find a clue box first?"...yeah rwal intelligent. And calling Toni and Dallas "Teen Wolf and Wolf Mom" was classy.
Shocked that neither could keep a husband.

I'm beginning to see why those two divorcees are divorcees.

:wink:

I do remember reading an interview with Phil where he had some ideas for "sprucing up the concept" - one of which was no non-elimination legs... Maybe they've taken him up on this?

He did mention at the beginning of the race, when he was talking with the racers, that there would be several non-elimination legs (3 or 4, I believe) this season. I don't know why they haven't had any before now, but hopefully they'll start using them in the next few episodes.

I watched the first episode again this afternoon, and Phil doesn't specifically say there are non-elimination legs. He says that there are 11 legs, 8 of which are elimination points. I'm assuming that means that there are 3 non-eliminations, but I guess you never know! :)

I watched the first episode again this afternoon, and Phil doesn't specifically say there are non-elimination legs. He says that there are 11 legs, 8 of which are elimination points. I'm assuming that means that there are 3 non-eliminations, but I guess you never know! :)

I think that still means 2 non-elims, because the last leg is for the win.

I'm bummed Ken and Tina got saved! Why is it always the annoying ones...

With only six teams left, you knew it had to be a non-elimination leg tonight. They are getting too close to the end, and they won't do them back to back. It was obvious from the start when last week wasn't one.

It looks like Tina flips out a bit next week. That should be fun. Hopefully it will cost them.

I think Ken should go an find himself a new woman. Tina is annoying, no wonder their separated. :huh:

He did. He had an affair and now he's sucking up big time to get back with Hatchetface.

I reckon Dan and Nick should get it on. Ah yeah - off-Broadway star meets Jewish fratboy. That would be a twist!

They certainly deserved to go. They initially were looking at the power line(these tend to be above) tags from INSIDE a tuk-tuk. Thickos! This was one of many mistakes they made in this race.

The nerds at least must be doing something right to get a helping hand from Ken/Tina. I couldn't stand at first the on-the-mend married couple, but they've shown a couple times that they are genuinely nice. If that helps their gameplay, we'll see.

That dye festival was brutal! Who was the player that body checked that hapless Indian chap?

As much as I dislike Ken and Tina, they did well yesterday. They deserve to stay in it.

Very glad the divorcees are gone. Time after time, they just wouldn't follow the directions. Total stupidity.

Back
Top Bottom