Survivor: Heroes vs. Villains

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
that is just it, are they set up?

I think they are, lets go over the immunity challenge.

if the races were between:
Colby, J T and Sandy, Courtney --- score one for Heroes
Candance and Parvati --- score one villains
Rupert, Amanda and Coach, Danielle--- score one villains

I think most of you can agree that the match ups are the key.

it would appear to be more fair if the teams chose the competitors themselves

lets say one team puts up a player and them the other chooses one,
next round the other team goes first
that would involve some pretty good strategy, too.

In this challenge, the players did set up the matchups, thats why the Villains had Coach as their solo artist. They figured he'd get that one. They had obviously hoped Russell and Sandra (Danielle was sitting out, deep) could beat Amanda and Candace (who would have obliterated Pavarti head to head in a solo race), but Sandra was so pathetic they were cooked. They had conceded the Courtney/Pavarti vs JT/Colby, and hoped to win the other 2.

Half the show is gone with the loss of a truly noble knight.

The last 3 eliminations have really hurt the show's watchability (Although Tyson didn't get much airtime this time around) but losing Rob and Coach has dented the personality factor quite a bit. Imagine if Russell somehow gets taken out and there's no merge and we have to watch a tribe of Sandra, Courtney, Jerri, Pavarti and Danielle...talk about boring.

I was hoping Rob would be the first on the Jury. Oh well. Coach got the honors. It'll be interesting to hear what he has to say and ask once we get to the end.

Starting the jury pre-merge is stupid because Coach has not had an opportunity to play with with the Heroes so how can he accurately vote?

Starting the jury pre-merge is stupid because Coach has not had an opportunity to play with with the Heroes so how can he accurately vote?

They did that shit in Cook Islands too. Post merge jury score was 4-2 in favor of Yul so it didn't really matter.

Brad voted for Yul. He was never on a tribe with Ozzy.

Rebecca voted for Ozzy despite never being on a tribe with him. In fact, she never was on the same tribe as any of the Final Three.

Jenny voted for Ozzy despite having actually met Yul/Becky.

I agree that it's pretty damn ridiculous. Same happened in Fiji.

Bahahaa I sent Coach a fb message last week and he just responded. :up:

Hey Coach!

I'm glad you like my chops. If you have any suggestions, requests or ideas that you would like photoshopped just let me know. I did a few of Jerri as Barbarella in the same album and she loved it! I have tons of fun photoshopping.

See ya!

And his response..

I am honored and humbled by your facebook message! When I started out playing I wanted to change the game. I watched past warriors on previous seasons get voted out and it pissed me off and I wanted to change that. You know if casting would get their heads out of their you know what they would put enough people like you and me on the same tribe and then we could actually have a survival of the fittest warriors.

So humbly when I saw that CBS was showing more of my honorable side the second time I was pretty satisfied. On the one hand knowing that I wouldnt make it to the end or way past the jury it was important that at least they showed the honor and integrity this time around!!!

Who knows maybe the redemption will continue and Ill get fan favorite. Now wouldnt that be a turnaround from the first go around!

Seriously thanks for the message. Talk to you soon!

PS My only suggestion is keep em coming. Maybe one with the dragonslayer getting slayed by a little gnome

:coocoo:

seems a little like a generic response to all his fans that are complaining about sneaky Russell blindsiding the honorable Coach,

at least he acknowledges your chops :up:

seems a little like a generic response to all his fans that are complaining about sneaky Russell blindsiding the honorable Coach,

at least he acknowledges your chops :up:

Ha you hit the nail on the head. About 10 minutes later someone 'tagged' him in a screen shot of a fb message he sent them. Same exact messge. :| Except for the photoshop part. Oh well.. he has commented on my photoshops of him.

Damn troll.

russelltrolll.jpg

russselslaycoach.jpg

Sicy that shit is hilarious...especially Coach thinking of Russell as a "gnome"...maybe you should photoshop the travelocity gnome slaying the dragonslayer...that little guy is so cute it would be funny...:hyper: *(says she that doesn't know how to photoshop:D )

It sometimes takes me a long time to make a chop because I'm laughing the whole way through. :laugh:

coachdragon-1.jpg

He commented lol.

Coach Wade
ride the dragon baby. This is even better than the last. Ahhh if I could just go to that happy place......happy place....happy thoughts. What a smile :) Nice job again Christine

Back
Top Bottom