Survivor Caramoan - Fans Vs. Favorites - Page 12 - U2 Feedback

Go Back   U2 Feedback > Lypton Village > Lemonade Stand > Zoo Station
Click Here to Login
Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
 
Old 05-14-2013, 10:43 AM   #166
Blue Crack Addict
 
Hewson's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2001
Location: Your own private Idaho
Posts: 26,498
Local Time: 04:03 AM
Yeah that reunion was strange, they never spoke to Blonde Bullock (further emphasizing that she was nothing but a coat tail rider), ignored all the non jury folks save one shot of Corinne when Pawn was splainin' herself, never heard from Eddie either. It was basically like the only players from the season were Cockring, Pawn, Malcolm, Brenda, Pink Panties and Reynold.
__________________

__________________
Hewson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2013, 08:52 AM   #167
Acrobat
 
kkaider's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2005
Posts: 361
Local Time: 09:03 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hewson View Post


All I can say is ...Bwahahahahahahahahaha!

Haven't watched the reunion show yet, only had time to watch till the votes were read, but I'm certain it went 8-0-0. Cockring was smart, as I have been saying he needed to be sitting with Pawn and Blonde Botox Bullock to win and he did...amazing that Bullock didn't think she was brought along cause she'd get no votes.
Props to you! Great prediction! I guess I should have seen that coming, but didn't.
__________________

__________________
kkaider is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2013, 08:58 AM   #168
Acrobat
 
kkaider's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2005
Posts: 361
Local Time: 09:03 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sicy View Post
The survivors that had to sit in the audience are pissed and rightfully so. Word is its because Brandon was banned from the reunion and they didn't want that to draw attention to that.
Erik went off on EW's site. The whole reunion show was ridiculous this time. Do we really need to hear from Boston Rob AGAIN? And Rudy - how uncomfortable was that? And while the little girl with braces was cute, really? Wouldn't that time have been better spent talking with the actual cast from this year? Probst did a terrible job trying to steer the conversation with Brenda and Dawn. It just never worked.
__________________
kkaider is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2013, 11:07 AM   #169
Neon Zebra
 
beegee's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2003
Location: southern nevada
Posts: 10,590
Local Time: 01:03 AM
This was the first reunion show I didn't fall asleep halfway through.
__________________
beegee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2013, 08:25 PM   #170
New Yorker
 
Daddysgonnapay's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Posts: 2,701
Local Time: 05:03 AM
I can totally understand Eric being upset about Jeff not talking to him at the reunion! He said in his Ponderosa interview, that after about an hour or 2 of IV fluids he was feeling fine again. I would rather hear about his ordeal and also why Reynold had a bandage on his leg from his foot all the way up his leg, than some little girl that was so shy she couldn't even speak

On another note...I saw Matt (the beard) at my Target this afternoon! He was on his phone trying to figure out exactly what brand of something he was supposed to be picking up or I would have TOTALLY asked him what he thought about Jeff not talking to anyone that wasn't on the jury! hahaha..weirdly, I recognized his voice, which made me look over at him.
__________________
Daddysgonnapay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2013, 09:24 PM   #171
Rock n' Roll Doggie
Band-aid
 
maycocksean's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: The Most Important State in the Union
Posts: 4,882
Local Time: 04:03 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by kkaider View Post
Erik went off on EW's site. The whole reunion show was ridiculous this time. Do we really need to hear from Boston Rob AGAIN? And Rudy - how uncomfortable was that? And while the little girl with braces was cute, really? Wouldn't that time have been better spent talking with the actual cast from this year? Probst did a terrible job trying to steer the conversation with Brenda and Dawn. It just never worked.
Erik hasn't done himself any favors at the tail end of the season though. He reached new heights of hypocrisy at the final tribal council going after Sherri for being a do-nothing player. Takes one to know one I guess? I was glad that Sherri shut him down and was about the only thing about her that impressed me since very early in the season.

I did feel that this year's reunion show was weak though. Usually they do a better job.
__________________
maycocksean is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2013, 12:23 AM   #172
Refugee
 
brooklynmike's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2004
Location: Like landing a 747 onto your front lawn
Posts: 1,862
Local Time: 04:03 AM
I can't believe I totally forgot about this thread! Great season overall. I'm very happy with the winner as he played the best game and actually took some challenges. Brenda was playing a very good game as well. I'm happy that Erik bailed out. He's a brainless clown without a clue, then he shits all over Bullock... For what?

Some great blindsides in this season as well. Eddie's girl getting tossed was awesome, as well as The Chin getting exposed and humiliated. I'm shocked to say but I also enjoyed Phillip this season.

I'm looking forward to the next season.

BTW, a big thanks for turning me on to Ponderosa. I just read through the last few pages of this thread and saw it mentioned, so I googled it and watched clips for the past hour. I always wondered what it's like when they get booted, and I didn't know Ponderosa clips existed.

I watched some from previous seasons also. Great tension in the clip when Alicia got tossed and tried to buddy up with Cat and Tarzan.
__________________
brooklynmike is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2013, 08:27 AM   #173
Acrobat
 
kkaider's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2005
Posts: 361
Local Time: 09:03 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by maycocksean View Post
Erik hasn't done himself any favors at the tail end of the season though. He reached new heights of hypocrisy at the final tribal council going after Sherri for being a do-nothing player. Takes one to know one I guess? I was glad that Sherri shut him down and was about the only thing about her that impressed me since very early in the season.

I did feel that this year's reunion show was weak though. Usually they do a better job.
I felt that way about Erik most of the season also. He definitely seemed like he was floating with no plan and no real strategy other than not sticking out. But he has indicated post-show that his edit was bad - I'm not completely convinced he wasn't a clueless boob, but I think it's at least possible he was much more strategic than what we were shown.
__________________
kkaider is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2013, 08:38 AM   #174
Acrobat
 
kkaider's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2005
Posts: 361
Local Time: 09:03 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Daddysgonnapay View Post
On another note...I saw Matt (the beard) at my Target this afternoon! He was on his phone trying to figure out exactly what brand of something he was supposed to be picking up or I would have TOTALLY asked him what he thought about Jeff not talking to anyone that wasn't on the jury! hahaha..weirdly, I recognized his voice, which made me look over at him.
Cool! But a shame you didn't get a chance to talk to him - he seems like he'd be a real down to earth type and would have been interesting to talk to.
__________________
kkaider is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2013, 10:42 AM   #175
Sizzlin' Sicilian
Forum Administrator
 
Sicy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2001
Location: Bay Area, CA
Posts: 69,297
Local Time: 01:03 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Daddysgonnapay View Post
On another note...I saw Matt (the beard) at my Target this afternoon! He was on his phone trying to figure out exactly what brand of something he was supposed to be picking up or I would have TOTALLY asked him what he thought about Jeff not talking to anyone that wasn't on the jury! hahaha..weirdly, I recognized his voice, which made me look over at him.
Awesome!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by brooklynmike View Post
BTW, a big thanks for turning me on to Ponderosa.
I love ponderosa
__________________
Sicy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2013, 06:10 PM   #176
New Yorker
 
Daddysgonnapay's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Posts: 2,701
Local Time: 05:03 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by kkaider View Post
Cool! But a shame you didn't get a chance to talk to him - he seems like he'd be a real down to earth type and would have been interesting to talk to.
Yes! I felt like he would totally been fine with talking with anyone. I kinda lingered about, but I think he was talking to his wife about picking up something and he was struggling to find it I have a feeling I may see him again, he lives and works in my neighborhood. I will keep you posted
__________________
Daddysgonnapay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2013, 11:21 PM   #177
Rock n' Roll Doggie
Band-aid
 
maycocksean's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: The Most Important State in the Union
Posts: 4,882
Local Time: 04:03 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by kkaider View Post
But he has indicated post-show that his edit was bad - .
The classic excuse of the lame. . .

If I learned anything from my days of watching Big Brother years ago, it's that the edits typically make everyone look better not worse.
__________________
maycocksean is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2013, 04:44 PM   #178
New Yorker
 
Daddysgonnapay's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Posts: 2,701
Local Time: 05:03 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Daddysgonnapay View Post
Yes! I felt like he would totally been fine with talking with anyone. I kinda lingered about, but I think he was talking to his wife about picking up something and he was struggling to find it I have a feeling I may see him again, he lives and works in my neighborhood. I will keep you posted
*Update*
Talked to Matt at a local festival! we were both in the beer line and I told him what a huge Survivor fan I was and how cool for him that he had a chance to experience being on the show. He was super friendly and we chatted for a bit...he said he asked Phillip what he thought he could have done differently and Phillip told him he was too nice and that was why he had to go.! hahahaha
__________________
Daddysgonnapay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2013, 05:34 PM   #179
Sizzlin' Sicilian
Forum Administrator
 
Sicy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2001
Location: Bay Area, CA
Posts: 69,297
Local Time: 01:03 AM
__________________
Sicy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2013, 08:09 PM   #180
Blue Crack Addict
 
Hewson's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2001
Location: Your own private Idaho
Posts: 26,498
Local Time: 04:03 AM
Nice Matt encounter.

We should be starting a new season soon.
__________________

__________________
Hewson is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 04:03 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8 Beta 1
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Design, images and all things inclusive copyright © Interference.com