Survivor: Blood vs. Water - Page 7 - U2 Feedback

Go Back   U2 Feedback > Lypton Village > Lemonade Stand > Zoo Station
Click Here to Login

Old 11-21-2013, 08:28 PM   #91
New Yorker

Local Time: 12:37 PM
Totally rooting for Tyson. I am hoping he does not get blindsided next week. Usually who I am rooting for get booted..... I do like Caleb too, but the fact that he is Colton's significant other is bothersome.

Old 11-21-2013, 10:01 PM   #92
Rock n' Roll Doggie
FOB

Local Time: 11:37 AM
Thumbs Up

Quote:
Originally Posted by Daddysgonnapay View Post
Totally rooting for Tyson. I am hoping he does not get blindsided next week. Usually who I am rooting for get booted..... I do like Caleb too, but the fact that he is Colton's significant other is bothersome.

I share the same sentiments about both guys. However, a lot of people I've rooted for have won the game. A recent example would be Cockring. Right now, Tyson is the dude who I want to see win the game. He's reminding me of the way Boston Rob played the game when he finally won. It's funny because for a while I disliked Boston Rob, but in the season that he won, I finally came around to rooting for him. Same with Tyson. Thought he was an asshole in the past, but now I think he's pretty cool.

Old 11-28-2013, 03:59 AM   #93
Rock n' Roll Doggie
VIP PASS

Tyson's chances of winning just went way down. He can beat Gervase since nobody is going to vote for the second-in-command that played the game worse in every single aspect, but Monica is racking up immunity wins while Ciera has been playing what might be the best game of the season (and obviously, Tyson can't beat Katie or Hayden given the makeup of the jury).

He also should have held onto the idol given everyone else's paranoia. He clearly wasn't the target. It would have broke the tie at the all-important Final Six tribal council where three people can usually secure their spots in the finals together. Of course, even if someone finds the idol next round (if it's Hayden or Katie) it can be easily flushed out by the other four by splitting the vote 2-2-2.

Been a wild and unpredictable season. I really thought Vytas' comment about coming back from Redemption Island was rather likely (especially since so many women are being sent there), but instead he got outwitted by two moms.

I think the godliest ending at this point would be Tyson vs. Laura vs. Ciera in the Final Three...or hell a final four with Monica in the mix as well. Who deserves to win? The person in control of the game (Tyson)? The social manipulator that pulled the wool over everyone's eyes (Ciera)? The two-time Redemption Island returnee (and might I say, fine ass milf) (Laura)? Or the person that's cleaned house in immunity challenges (Monica)?
Old 11-28-2013, 04:46 AM   #94
Sizzlin' Sicilian
Forum Administrator

Local Time: 08:37 AM
I think cierra is on her way out. She's playing too many sides.
Old 11-28-2013, 04:52 AM   #95
Rock n' Roll Doggie
VIP PASS

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sicy View Post
I think cierra is on her way out. She's playing too many sides.
But that shadiness could make her less of a jury threat than Hayden or Katie. I think she's committed enough to Tyson and Gervase that they can trust her and take her to the end, but their odds are much better against Monica who hasn't really excelled at the game outside of the physical challenges. In that final three, Tyson would likely clean house.
Old 11-28-2013, 08:54 AM   #96
Blue Crack Addict

But Ciera really isn't playing too many sides. She stuck with Tyson just as she said she would, Haleb and Cayden tried to convince Tyson that she was the manipulator, but its not really what happened. Caydenleb tried to pull that move and she snuffed it.
Not sure why Tyson was so paranoid that he wasted his idol. I think the way he's acting will cost him the win should he get to the final 3. You could see the jury brothers not too happy with his smug attitude when talking about eating instead of competing. Until this week he was definitely the odds on favorite, but he made 2 massive blunders, wasting the idol and being overconfident and condescending both during the challenge with all his comments about how good the food was and at TC.

Frankly Monica might suddenly have a shot at this though she's nobody's true ally. She'll likely need to win her way into the final 3, but if she does she has a compelling argument I think.

Haylebden had the right idea going after Tyson, their execution was poor, tried to make the move too soon in terms of the day before the immunity challenge rather than after the challenge (gave Ciers plenty iof time to tell tyson and flip things back on them) and possibly one TC too soon. Also should have tried to aproach Monica and convinced her that Tyson and gervace would never take her to the final 3.
Old 11-29-2013, 08:39 PM   #97
New Yorker

I hope Tyson did not blow it by playing his idol too soon. I agree....why was he so paranoid. It definitely is all about the editing on this show any more. They obviously feed Jeff the questions to ask at tribal to expose what people have been saying...I have to say, that really annoys me anymore when Jeff starts spilling secrets they have been planning with each other. Go Tyson!
Old 12-01-2013, 08:24 PM   #98
Blue Crack Addict

Can I just say that CBS sucks with their commercials.
Old 12-02-2013, 06:36 PM   #99
New Yorker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hewson View Post
Can I just say that CBS sucks with their commercials.
Yes, you may.... the most current commercial I have seen for Survivor is very perplexing
Old 12-02-2013, 11:07 PM   #100
Blue Crack Addict

Assuming its the same one I saw it really spoils Wednesday.
Old 12-03-2013, 08:36 AM   #101
New Yorker

yes, Hewson, if it involved rocks....
Old 12-05-2013, 08:24 AM   #102
Blue Crack Addict

Well thanks CBS for spoiling most of the drama within that episode. Whoever decides what to show on your commercials should be canned. However the twist where the 2 folks who are tied in votes not having to pull rocks was interesting.
Tyson finding the 2nd idol was far too convenient and easy similar to Russell Hantz' first time in the game. Show is definitely scripted.
I did get a kick out of the rustle/ruffle/Russell discussion.
Old 12-05-2013, 09:56 AM   #103
Blue Crack Addict

Tyson is so obnoxious.

At first I was rooting for him but now he's just become irritating. STFU, nobody needs your arrogant commentary.

I miss Vytas.
Old 12-05-2013, 10:08 AM   #104
Rock n' Roll Doggie
FOB

Quote:
Originally Posted by anitram View Post
Tyson is so obnoxious.

At first I was rooting for him but now he's just become irritating. STFU, nobody needs your arrogant commentary.

I miss Vytas.
Sure they need his commentary. He's the most entertaining personality on the show. Without him, this season would be boring as shit.

-I was thinking the same thing when Tyson corrected Hayden on the feathers being "rustled".
Old 12-05-2013, 11:07 AM   #105
Blue Crack Addict

I also enjoyed Gervase writing down "Hay Done" and saying loud enough for all to hear "this is not Big Brother, this is Survivor...."